* Thu Mar 08 2018 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to version 3.24.1
* [varLib] Don?t remap the same DeviceTable twice in VarStore
* [varLib] Add --disable-iup option to fonttools varLib script,
and a optimize=True keyword argument to varLib.build function,
to optionally disable IUP optimization while building varfonts.
* [ttCollection] Fixed issue while decompiling ttc with python3
- Update to version 3.24.0
* [ttGlyphPen] Decompose composite glyphs if any components?
transform is too large to fit a F2Dot14 value, or clamp
transform values that are (almost) equal to +2.0 to make them
fit and avoid decomposing (#1200, #1204, #1205).
* [ttx] Added new -g option to dump glyphs from the glyf table
splitted as individual ttx files (#153, #1035, #1132, #1202).
* Copied ufoLib.filenames module to fontTools.misc.filenames,
used for the ttx split-glyphs option (#1202).
* [feaLib] Added support for cvParameters blocks in Character
Variant feautures cv01-cv99 (#860, #1169).
* [Snippets] Added checksum.py script to generate/check SHA1
hash of ttx files (#1197).
* [varLib.mutator] Fixed issue while instantiating some variable
fonts whereby the horizontal advance width computed from gvar
phantom points could turn up to be negative (#1198).
* [varLib/subset] Fixed issue with subsetting GPOS variation
data not picking up ValueRecord Device objects (54fd71f).
* [feaLib/voltLib] In all AST elements, the location is no
longer a required positional argument, but an optional
kewyord argument (defaults to None). This will make it easier
to construct feature AST from code (#1201).
- Update to version 3.23.0
* [designspaceLib] Added an optional lib element to the
designspace as a whole, as well as to the instance elements,
to store arbitrary data in a property list dictionary, similar
to the UFO?s lib. Added an optional font attribute to the
SourceDescriptor, to allow operating on in-memory font objects
* [cffLib] Fixed issue with lazy-loading of attributes when
attempting to set the CFF TopDict.Encoding (#1177, #1187).
* [ttx] Fixed regression introduced in 3.22.0 that affected
the split tables -s option (#1188).
* [feaLib] Added IncludedFeaNotFound custom exception subclass,
raised when an included feature file cannot be found (#1186).
* [otTables] Changed VarIdxMap to use glyph names internally
instead of glyph indexes. The old ttx dumps of HVAR/VVAR
tables that contain indexes can still be imported
* [varLib] Implemented VarStore optimizer (#1184).
* [subset] Implemented pruning of GDEF VarStore, HVAR and
* [sfnt] Restore backward compatiblity with numFonts attribute
of SFNTReader object (#1181).
* [merge] Initial support for merging LangSysRecords (#1180).
* [ttCollection] don?t seek(0) when writing to possibly
* [subset] Keep all --name-IDs from 0 to 6 by default
(#1170, #605, #114).
* [cffLib] Added width module to calculate optimal CFF default
and nominal glyph widths.
* [varLib] Don?t fail if STAT already in the master fonts
- Fix conflict with old single-package version