- Fix build without python2
- update to version 1.5.6: * SQLAlchemy 1.3.6 compatibility fix * Python 3.8 support
- specfile: * update copyright year - update to version 1.5.5: * Werkzeug 1.0 compatibility fix * Use fa-circle-o icon for unchecked booleans * A few SQLAlchemy-related bug fixes
- specfile: * update copyright year * updated required pillow version * require arrow, colour, sqlalchemy-utils for tests - update to version 1.5.4: * Fix display of inline x-editable boolean fields on list view * Add support for several SQLAlchemy-Utils data types * Support searching on SQLAlchemy hybrid properties * Extra URL paramaters are now propagated to the next page when searching / filtering * Add enum34 dependency when running on legacy Python version * Update Mapbox API v1 URL format * Update jQuery and moment dependencies in templates * Fixed a datepicker issue, where only dates up to 2015 were showing up * Updated Pillow dependency version
- specfile: * be more specific in %files section - update to version 1.5.3: * Fixed XSS vulnerability * Support nested categories in the navbar menu * SQLAlchemy + sort on multiple columns with column_default_sort + sort on related models in column_sortable_list + fix: inline model forms can now also be used for models with multiple primary keys + support for using mapped column_property * Upgrade Leaflet and Leaflet.draw plugins, used for geoalchemy integration * Specify minimum_input_length for ajax widget * Peewee: support composite keys * MongoEngine: when searching/filtering the input is now regarded as case-insensitive by default * FileAdmin + handle special characters in filename + fix a bug with listing directories on Windows + avoid raising an exception when unknown sort parameter is encountered * WTForms 3 support
- Trim bias and filler wording from descriptions.
- Initial commit, needed by acitoolkit