- Trim bias and hopes from description. Use noun phrase for summary.
- Remove superfluous devel dependency for noarch package
- Update to version 1.0.0 + This release cleans up a lot of older code and makes some small modifications to the `Delorean` API to make it more Pythonic. 1.0.0 includes support for humanizing a `Delorean` object, as well as outputing a localized string representing the `Delorean` object. + This change introduces the following breaking changes: * `Delorean.epoch` is a property, not a function. * `Delorean.midnight` is a property, not a function. * `Delorean.naive` is a property, not a function. * `Delorean.timezone` is a property, not a function. + delorean/dates.py * `is_datetime_naive()` no longer returns True when dt is None * `localize()` works with pytz tzinfo objects * `normalize()` works with pytz tzinfo objects * `Delorean.__init__()` accepts tzinfo objects as input to timezone * `Delorean.timezone()` is now a property * Added suport for humanizing a `Delorean` object * Added support for localizing a `Delorean` object for string output + delorean/interface.py * `parse()` understands `dateutil.tz.tzoffset`, `datetutil.tz.tzlocal` and `dateutil.tz.tzutc` and converts those tzinfo objects into pytz based tzinfo objects. This allows `parse()` to return a `Delorean` object with a `pytz.FixedOffset` timezone attached to it instead of returning a `Delorean` object converted to UTC - Implement single-spec version - Complete spec file rewrite
- Require python-python-dateutil. package was renamed
- Don't run testsuite, there is none
- Add LICENSE.txt and README.rst - Add runtime dependencies
- created package (version 0.2.0)