* Wed May 06 2020 Tomá? Chvátal <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Do not restrict pytest 5 as we work with it
* Thu Jan 02 2020 Tomá? Chvátal <email@example.com>
- Do not install examples in site-packages/examples to avoid conflicts
* Sun Oct 06 2019 Sebastian Wagner <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- update to version 1.9.2:
- Added explicit Python versions in setup.py classifiers ([#65])
- Removed pytest version constraint and fixed tests to work with both 5.x and
older versions. ([#57])
- update to version 1.9.1:
- Lowered the required pytest version for running tests as we'll still support
Python 2.7 until its EOL.
- Fixed problem with `OrderedChoice` which hasn't maintained `skipws/ws`
Reported at https://github.com/textX/textX/issues/205
- Various fixes in the docs, docstrings and examples. Thanks mcepl@GitHub and
- docs support for different versions thanks to
- remvove imp-to-importlib.patch, integrated upstream
* Fri Jul 19 2019 Tomá? Chvátal <email@example.com>
- Restrict the pytest5 for now, issue reported upstream
* Wed Jun 12 2019 Matej Cepl <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Update imp-to-importlib.patch to deal with irregular imports as well.
* Tue Jun 11 2019 Matej Cepl <email@example.com>
- It's better to fix a bug, than to switch off test. Add
imp-to-importlib.patch replacing use of imp library in Python
3 with importlib. gh#textX/Arpeggio#54
* Tue Jun 11 2019 Tomá? Chvátal <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Skip one randomly failing test
* Tue Mar 05 2019 Tomá? Chvátal <email@example.com>
- Update to 1.9.0:
* Added `extra_info` param to `Terminal` for additional information.
Used by textX.
- Switch to github tarball for tests and license content
- Drop merged patch fix-setup-encoding.patch
* Tue Dec 04 2018 Matej Cepl <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Remove superfluous devel dependency for noarch package
* Sat Jul 07 2018 email@example.com
- add fix-setup-encoding.patch to fix setup.py encoding issue
- update to version 1.8.0:
- Fixed issue #43.
* Backward incompatible change* for cleanpeg comment syntax.
Please see: https://github.com/igordejanovic/Arpeggio/issues/43
- Added `file` parser param used for `DebugPrinter` to allow the
output stream to be changed from stdout. This allows doctests to
continue to work. Thanks ianmmoir@GitHub.
- update to version 1.7.1:
- Fixed bug in comment parsing optimization.
- update to version 1.7:
- Added re_flag parameter to RegExMatch constructor. Thanks Aluriak@GitHub.
- Fix in grammar language docs. Thanks schmittlauch@GitHub.
- Small fixes in examples.