- Add patch to work with our nvidia laout bsc#1061561: * primusrun-bsc1061561.diff
- Try to set the path to gl libraries as needed wrt bsc#995570
- Update to version 0+git20150328.d1afbf6 bsc#1051277: * Fix compilation on arm * pass any preprocessor flags defined by environment to gcc * Reuse initial ddpy if XOpenDisplay fails in display thread * Avoid using primus.ddpy in match_fbconfig * Avoid using primus.ddpy in match_visual (GH-132) * Remove some of the remaining uses of primus.ddpy * Defer glXChooseFBConfig from library constructor to first use (GH-151) * Revert back to using compiler support for ifuncs (GH-153) * Do not try to reuse ddpy fbconfig (fixes GH-160) * Fix connect() error detection (GH-163) - Drop merged patch type-directive.patch
- type-directive.patch: Use % in .type directive since @ is a comment character on arm
- Install the license and readme files properly. - Respect optflags.
- Add baselibs.conf to filelist.
- license update: HPND See LICENSE.txt - Install the license file.
- Needs fixing of the tarball fetching and update of license.
- Cleanup the package up to the openSUSE requirements.
- first package version