* Tue Mar 29 2016 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to version 220.127.116.11
* Added "Allow Jump" and "Allow Vertical Aiming" option on
Prboom-plus 'bad' compatibility settings" page.
* Added a "Backpack Changes Thresholds" option
* "Use GL surface for software mode" mode now works much faster
if gl_finish is 0 in config.
* Better support for Chex Quest,
* Fixed the classic "Long Wall" rendering error.
* Sun Mar 29 2015 email@example.com
- Avoid strange inequality in Provides tag
* Mon Nov 11 2013 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to snapshot 18.104.22.168 SVN4355
* Added "Fix clipping problems in large levels" option.
* Added "gl_finish" config variable.
* Added a "Health Bar Above Monsters" option (health_bar* config
variables; GL only).
* Added a "Things appearance" automap option. Possible values:
"classic", "scaled" and "icons".
* Added "notarget" and "fly" cheat codes.
* Added MBF's "-beta" codepointers.
* Added a new HUD.
* Added "shaders" sector light mode.
* Support "Classic Doom" WAD files of Doom 3 BFG Edition and HACX
* Restricted mouse look (Heretic-style Y-shearing) now is available
in software mode.
* Added a crosshair. Three different crosshair graphics are for
choice: cross, angle and dot. Extra features are changing
crosshair colors according to the player's health and/or on sight
of a target.
* "Use GL surface for software mode" mode now works much faster if
gl_finish is 0 in config.
* Ability to use e.g. doom1.wad as a resource for a doom2 IWAD,
e.g. freedoom (prboom-plus -iwad freedoom.wad -file doom1.wad).
* Sun Mar 24 2013 email@example.com
- Update to new upstream release 22.214.171.124
* Added device selection to portmidi player. Controlled by the
snd_mididev config variable. See stdout.txt for list of
* Added a progress bar for demo skipping during re-recording.
* Added key binding options for start/stop and fast-forward when
* Added a key binding option to restart the current map.
* Added a "Default compatibility level" GUI entry.
* Support for 16 sprite rotations. http://zdoom.org/wiki/Sprite#Angles
* New HUDs. HUDs definitions are moved to the
- Remove prboom-protos.diff, merged upstream
* Fri May 25 2012 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Corrected typo in spec file
* Fri May 25 2012 email@example.com
- Added BuildRequires automake
* Wed Aug 03 2011 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Enable missing USE_GLU_TESS for the self-referencing sector hack
to be rendered.
* Mon Jun 20 2011 email@example.com
- Update to new upstream release 126.96.36.199:
* Support was added for sound fonts, OPL2 emulation, mouse wheel,
changing resolution on the fly, interpolation of automap, and the
"use GL surface for software mode" video option for the ability
to use hardware vsync in software mode.
* Tue Nov 16 2010 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to new upstream release 188.8.131.52a:
* Support for textured automap was added. Compatibility with Doom
1.2 was improved. New HUDs and bugs were fixed.
* Mon Aug 23 2010 email@example.com
- Update to new upstream release 184.108.40.206:
* A lot of compatibility and improvements, many bug fixes, and
several new features were added, including support for DeePBSP and
uncompressed ZDBSP nodes and dynamic music changing... through the
new MUSINFO lump. On the GLBoom+ front, there is support for GZDoom
skyboxes, custom detail texture definitions, and blending of
animated flats and wall textures.
* Mon Aug 16 2021 Jan Engelhardt <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Update to release 2.6.1um
* Allow colored blood to get set/overridden by DEHACKED
* Made the Ouch Face fix available on all complevels
* Added the autoload folder feature from Chocolate Doom
* Made Doom sound quirk fixes available on all complevels
* UMAPINFO: introduce the new 'label' field (#308)
* Fixed a levelstat crash
* Added a "-coop_spawns" parameter for using "coop in single-player" mode
* UMAPINFO: entries without defined 'levelname' fall back to default
* Sat May 01 2021 Jan Engelhardt <email@example.com>
- Update to snapshot 2.6um+git81 (15431b3a9aac)
* Fix sky scaling for non-standard sky sizes
* Support widescreen assets
* Add OpenGL sprite fuzz options
- Update prboom-hbar-all.diff, prboom-hbar-gradient.diff
* Fri Apr 09 2021 Jan Engelhardt <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Switch to Oelcker's prboom-plus-um code base
- Update to release 2.6um and snapshot 2.6um+git69 (07925d634)
* Support for UMAPINFO lump, customizable intermissions,
customizable episode menu.
* It is now possible to set individual key bindings to
unassigned (completely disable a hotkey function)
* Support for Compressed ZDoom BSP nodes.
* 100 extra sprites (SP00..SP99) for use in DEH/BEX,
200 extra sounds for use in DEH/BEX.
* Add -statdump parameter from Chocolate Doom.
* Add -stroller parameter.
* Added new BEX property "Dropped item" for mobjs.
* New demo format with "PR+UM" signature.
* Add a "-pistolstart" command line parameter.
* Add ALSA sequencer API backend for ALSA MIDI support.
* Now defaults to ffmpeg for video encoding
(switched from previous oggenc2 & x264).
- Drop 0001-fix-heap-buffer-overflows-in-UDP-code-CVE-2019-20797.patch
(merged), prboom-types1.diff (obsolete),
prboom-types2.diff (obsolete), prboom-hbar-color.diff (folded
* Sun Jun 07 2020 Jan Engelhardt <email@example.com>
- Set CFLAGS+=-fcommon.
* Fri Aug 23 2019 Jan Engelhardt <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Disable DUMB backend because of its removal from Factory
* Wed Jan 23 2019 Jan Engelhardt <email@example.com>
- Enable DUMB music backend
* Wed Nov 14 2018 Jan Engelhardt <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Update to snapshot 220.127.116.11 SVN4532
* Move to SDL2
* Added the "cap_fps" config variable
* The Del key can be used to clear key bindings in the setup menu.
* Added "Weapon Attack Alignment" option to align the weapon while
shooting. Possible values: "off" (doom behavior), "horizontal",
"centered" and "bobbing" for bobbing during fire.
* Removed the "Strafe 50 on Turns" and "Two-key strafe50:
StrafeOn + MoveLR = strafe50" feature.