* Tue Nov 10 2020 Antoine Belvire <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Poedit 2.4.2:
* Minor improvements to syntax highlighting.
* Improved language and placeholders handling in XLIFF.
* Tue Sep 15 2020 Michel Normand <email@example.com>
- Add min 6GB physicalmemory for ppc64le _constraints to avoid oom
* Mon Aug 10 2020 Antoine Belvire <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Poedit 2.4.1:
* Added support for Ruby format strings.
- Spec file minor cleaning.
* Mon Jul 27 2020 Antoine Belvire <email@example.com>
- Poedit 2.4:
* Crowdin integration was greatly improved and now supports
editing of any kind of localization: Files from Crowdin
projects, not just POs.
* Improvements to editor user interface.
* Sun May 10 2020 Antoine Belvire <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Poedit 2.3.1:
* Fixed TM matching of strings differing only in case.
* Fixed crash in presence of invalid bookmarks data.
* Mon Feb 03 2020 Antoine Belvire <email@example.com>
- Poedit 2.3:
* Improved pre-translation performance.
* Added support for XLIFF 1.0.
* Improved handling of punctuation in QA checks.
* Sun Sep 29 2019 Antoine Belvire <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Poedit 2.2.4:
* XLIFF improvements: handling of initial states,
non-translatable items and better visual representation of
* Upgraded bundled GNU gettext version to 0.20.1; in particular,
* If a file has warnings or errors, show them immediately upon
opening instead of waiting for the user to explicitly validate
* Misc. small fixes and visual improvements.
* Mon May 20 2019 Antoine Belvire <email@example.com>
- Poedit 2.2.3:
* Fixed asserts when compiled against wxGTK 3.0
- Drop poedit-2.2.2-null-variant.patch: Fixed upstream.
- Fix URL and name case.
* Wed May 15 2019 Antoine Belvire <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- PoEdit 2.2.2:
* Bug fixes.
- Add poedit-2.2.2-null-variant.patch: Fix type error which is
spammed at runtime (gh#vslavik/poedit#571).
- Move AppData to metainfo folder.
- Don't manually include nlohmann_json directory: configure
script is now able to detect it.
* Wed May 09 2018 email@example.com
- PoEdit 2.0.7:
* Fix mangled non-English gettext error messages
* Add inline explanation of custom extractors syntax
* Thu Jan 18 2018 firstname.lastname@example.org
- PoEdit 2.0.6:
* Fix hanging with certain rare (non-UTF8, non-ASCII msgids)
* Tue Dec 12 2017 email@example.com
- PoEdit 2.0.5:
* Various bugfixes, including fixes for other platforms
* Mon Nov 13 2017 firstname.lastname@example.org
- PoEdit 2.0.4:
* Added support for Crowdin branches.
* Poedit now remembers your pre-translation settings.
* drop upstreamed poedit-2.0.3-fix-icu.patch
* Mon Aug 07 2017 email@example.com
- Reword description to resolve grammar issues in it.
* Mon Jul 31 2017 firstname.lastname@example.org
- PoEdit 2.0.3:
* Much faster loading and saving of large PO files.
* Fixed frequent false positives in QA warnings for German,
Japanese, Arabic and translations with reordered brackets.
* Fixed issues with suggestions not showing up in the sidebar if
the user had an unusually tall editing area set up.
* Fixed assert when opening a PO file on Linux.
- build build with GCC7, ICU 59.1 on Factory bsc#1041277
* Mon Jun 12 2017 email@example.com
- PoEdit 2.0.2:
* Unusual whitespace (2+ spaces) in the middle of strings is now
* Strings with warnings are now put at the top together with
* Fixed crash when clicking on an item with plurals in a POT file
* Added --line command line argument to open a file at specified
* Sun Apr 16 2017 firstname.lastname@example.org
- PoEdit 2.0.1:
* Restored compatibility with Zend Framework and its .phtml extension.
* Fixed keyboard navigation between plurals.
* Fixed false positives in punctuation warnings (quotes, Chinese).
* Mostly fixed compatibility with wxGTK 3.0.2.
* Fri Apr 07 2017 email@example.com
- PoEdit 2.0:
* Revamped user interface
* Syntax highlighting for markup and special characters
* Warnings are now shown for common translation mistakes
* More robust pre-translation (previous "Fill missing
translations from TM")
* "Fuzzy" was renamed "Needs work" thorough to be more accessible
to gettext non-experts.
* xgettext invocation can now be customized on per-file basis
* Files opened from Crowdin now auto-sync on save.
* New Linux icon
* Many small improvements all over
* Can no longer convert legacy translation memory
* Thu Mar 16 2017 firstname.lastname@example.org
- update to 1.8.12:
* Fix previous msgid display.
* Fix Find to correctly highlight text with "whole words only"
* Poedit now passes --previous to msgmerge
* Thu Feb 02 2017 email@example.com
- use individual libboost-*-devel packages instead of boost-devel
* Sun Nov 20 2016 firstname.lastname@example.org
- poedit 1.8.11:
* Fixed handling of sr_RS locale.
* Added support for X-Source-Language header.
* Added AppData file, dropping upstreamed appdata.patch
* Sun Sep 04 2016 email@example.com
- poedit 1.8.9
* Fixes to handling of RTL languages.
* Fixed retrieving of Crowdin user info.
- Add appdata.patch for https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:AppStore
* Sun Jun 19 2016 firstname.lastname@example.org
- poedit 1.8.8:
* Multiple fixes to Poedit?s interface in right-to-left languages.
* Don't leave directional marks in translated text if there's a
* Assorted small fixes.
* Mon Apr 04 2016 email@example.com
- do not create poedit.desktop using suse_update_desktop_file
macro, use upstream's. or poedit can't open existing .po/.pot
file but a default index. fix boo#973731
* Sat Feb 27 2016 firstname.lastname@example.org
- poedit 126.96.36.199:
* Add explicit boost dependencies in cpprest
* Mon Feb 08 2016 email@example.com
- Update to 1.8.7
* Added Copy From Singular operation and Next/Prev Plural Form
* Translation errors are now properly translated.
* Fixed default Turkish plural form.
* Fixed a bug where a perfect match wouldn't be found in the TM
in some rare cases.
* Updated bundled gettext to 0.19.7 (added appdata.xml and ITS
* Assorted bugfixes.
- Make building more verbose
* Tue Oct 27 2015 firstname.lastname@example.org
- poedit 1.8.6:
* Fix visual flicker when quickly scrolling through a file with
* Fix file width autodetection when long comments were present.
* Disable Find next/prev menu items properly.
* Wed Sep 23 2015 email@example.com
- poedit 1.8.5:
* Improved setting and handling of source paths.
* Implement gzip support in Crowdin API client.
* Assorted fixes.
* Mon Aug 24 2015 firstname.lastname@example.org
- poedit 1.8.4:
* Fix bug in handling POTs with plural forms introduced in 1.8.3.
* Mon Jan 14 2019 email@example.com
- PoEdit 2.2.1:
* Improved highlighting of HTML and placeholders
* File references are now supported in XLIFF
* Compatibility fixes for Wayland, wxGTK 3.0 and dark themes
* Wed Oct 10 2018 Guillaume GARDET <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Add _constraints to avoid OOM errors
* Mon Oct 08 2018 email@example.com
- PoEdit 2.2:
* Support for editing XLIFF (both 1.2 and 2) files.
* Fixes for correct handling of dark themes.
* Improved appearance with GTK+ 3.
* Updated AppData and desktop files to use reverse DNS naming.
* Updated translations.
* Fri Jul 27 2018 firstname.lastname@example.org
- PoEdit 2.1.1:
* Updated translations.
* Tue Jul 24 2018 email@example.com
- PoEdit 2.1:
* Added import and export of translation memory as TMX files.
* Added ability to delete bad translations from the TM.
* TM now has limited support for plural forms (only nplurals<=2).
* Improved handling plural form rules. CLDR is now used as the
data source and expressions are checked for equivalence before
warning about unusual forms.
- Prefer system libraries over bundled ones.
- Fix cpprest detection: Add openssl as build requirement.
- Minor spec cleanups:
* Don't recommend lang package as lang package has already a
'Supplements:' with the same effect.
* Remove call to suse_update_desktop_file (redundant with brp
* Remove compatibility with Leap <= 42.3 (dependencies are
unresolvable since PoEdit 1.8.12 anyway).
* Wed Jul 11 2018 firstname.lastname@example.org
- PoEdit 2.0.9:
* Improved dark theme supports (still not perfect).
* Fixed broken list rendering of RTL text on Windows.
* Tue Jun 12 2018 email@example.com
- PoEdit 2.0.8:
* Added CakePHP support.
* Minor QA warnings and RTL fixes.
* Improved TM reset to work when the index is corrupted.