* Mon Sep 23 2013 email@example.com
- update to version 1.7.0. This is mainly a bugfix release.
- the following two patches are not needed anymore, since they have been
included by upstream and have been removed:
* Wed Dec 21 2011 firstname.lastname@example.org
- remove call to suse_update_config (very old work around)
* Tue Dec 13 2011 email@example.com
- fix license to GPL-2.0 only (bnc#735050)
* Fri Dec 02 2011 firstname.lastname@example.org
- add automake as buildrequire to avoid implicit dependency
* Tue Mar 27 2007 email@example.com
- build with included glib support, don't use gtk1-compat
- fix the handle of MTS (MIDI Tuning Standard)
* Wed Jan 25 2006 firstname.lastname@example.org
- converted neededforbuild to BuildRequires
* Wed Oct 12 2005 email@example.com
- Force glib2 using gtk1-compat-devel.
* Mon Jan 12 2004 firstname.lastname@example.org
- build as user
* Fri Jan 09 2004 email@example.com
- updated to version 1.6.0.
* Mon Dec 10 2001 firstname.lastname@example.org
- updated to ver.1.5.4.
built on the standard configure procedure now.
- added glib and glib-devel to neededforbuild.
* Mon Dec 03 2001 email@example.com
- updated to ver.1.5.1 with ALSA 0.9.0 support.
* Thu Nov 02 2000 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fixed spec file for long package-name support.
* Tue Sep 26 2000 email@example.com
- Changed to bzip2
* Tue Jul 11 2000 firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1st version: 0.4.1