* Mon Apr 16 2018 email@example.com
- remove dependendy on gpg-offline, this is now part of the
standard source services
- Use %license (boo#1082318)
* Sat Apr 29 2017 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call gzip -n to make build fully reproducible
* Mon Oct 06 2014 email@example.com
- Restrict xorg library requires to the mininum needed.
- BUild C++ bits with -fvisibility-inlines-hidden.
* Mon Jul 15 2013 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Do not remove lex/yacc code as current bison generate broken
code (fix for bnc#829479, depends on bnc#829497)
- Add plotutils-hershey_glyphs.patch to avoid arithmetic overflow
in Hershey pointing hands glyphs
- Add plotutils-man-spline.patch as there is no --number-of-intervals
but --no-of-intervals option
- Add plotutils-postscript.patch to avoid broken postscript due not
* Mon Apr 15 2013 email@example.com
- Cleanup spec file
- Add Source URL, see https://en.opensuse.org/SourceUrls
- Add GPG checking
* Sat Mar 02 2013 firstname.lastname@example.org
- update license to new format
* Wed Aug 29 2012 email@example.com
- build also with libpng15
* Mon Aug 06 2012 firstname.lastname@example.org
- prepare spec file for dropping SuSEconfig.fonts (openFATE#313536)
* Wed Nov 16 2011 email@example.com
- add libtool as buildrequire to avoid implicit dependency
* Thu Nov 26 2009 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to version 2.6 as this fix a copyright problem of mixing
GPL and non-commercial code (bnc#465378)
* Tue Jan 20 2009 email@example.com
- fix -devel package dependencies (and build of package enblend-enfuse)
- remove "la" files
* Thu Jan 08 2009 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Updated to version 2.5.1:
* Minor SVG output format fixes for compatability with SVG 1.1.
* Error formatting changes.
* New license: GPL version 3.
- Install upstream man pages.
- Split package and patch according to packaging rules.
- Simplified spec file.
- Disabled static libraries.
- Update lex & bison files.
- Removed obsolete version checks.
* Thu Jan 08 2009 email@example.com
- Add a fix in libplot/s_path.c to get valid SVG files (bnc#464381)
* Thu Aug 10 2006 firstname.lastname@example.org
- move fonts to /usr/share/fonts/misc (because of X11R7).
* Mon May 22 2006 email@example.com
- Update to plotutils 2.5
* support for rotated and sheared (i.e., "anamorphically
transformed") X Window System fonts has been completely rewritten.
* URW versions of the standard 35 Adobe fonts (Helvetica,
Times-Roman etc.) are now checked for under their own names on any
X Window System display, as well as under the Adobe names.
* SVG output is now conformant SVG 1.1
* vertical positioning of text strings by the SVG driver improved
* the ROTATION parameter can now take values other than 0, 90, 180, and 270.
* modifiers fixed, such as appended "xsize=6in", "yoffset=8cm"
* problems with PS output triggering an error in some versions of
ghostscript now fixed
* most external symbols not meant to be publicly accessible now have
names beginning with the prefix "_pl_", to reduce the possibility
of namespace collisions. This will be completed in a later release.
* plotting of rotated y-axis labels by the `-Y' option, when `-T X' is
* new short `-Q' option, equivalent to `--toggle-rotate-y-axis-label'.
* `--display-type' long option, the name of which confused some users,
has been changed to `--output-format'.
* Wed Jan 25 2006 firstname.lastname@example.org
- converted neededforbuild to BuildRequires
* Fri Dec 03 2004 email@example.com
- use new macro "%run_suseconfig_fonts".
* Wed Dec 01 2004 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Do not be fooled by missing SuSEconfig module on non X11 systems
* Fri Mar 19 2004 email@example.com
- use %suseconfig_fonts_prereq
- run SuSEconfig.fonts and SuSEconfig.pango in %post and %postun
* Sun Jan 11 2004 firstname.lastname@example.org
- build as user