- Modernise spec file
- Update to version 0.5.1: * Add missing man page * Use SPDX 3 license identifiers in the code
- Update to version 0.5: * New and Improved devices + Logitech MX Anywhere 2 + Logitech G9x + Logitech G403 Hero + Logitech M720 Triathlon + Logitech G815 + Logitech MX518 + Logitech MX Master 3 * Updated translations + Croattian + Brazilian Protuguese + French + Swedish + Dutch + Spanish + German
- Drop unneeded post(un) Requires update-desktop-files.
- Update to version 0.4: * New and updated translations * Taiwanese Mandarin * Bulgarain * Italian * Polish * German * Croatian * Swedish * Brazilian Portuguese * More gracefully handle permission when connecting to the daemon [boo#1150413]
- Update to version 0.3: * Switched back to "normal" version numbering * Check the APIVersion field in ratbagd to ensure it is compatible. - Drop fix-resource-generation-script-shebang.patch as it has been applied upstream.
- Add missing dependency to python3-cairo. (boo#1132961)
- Update to version 0.2.904: * Adjusted to breaking DBus API changes of libratbag 0.9.905. * Removed "Add Profile" button as the functionality was not implemented. * SVG handling is now done wholly within Piper instead of relying on libratbag providing the SVGs. - Added patch fix-resource-generation-script-shebang.patch which backports a fix for one of the build scripts.
- Update to version 0.2.903: * Updated Polish and German translations. * Adjust to incompatible changes in ratbagd 0.9.904. * Improved handling of error cases. * Improved compatibility with HiDPI screens. * Provide localized desktop files
- Added missing dependency to python3-gobject-Gdk.
- Fixed use of deprecated syntax for BuildArch in the package spec.
- Improved Category adjustment logic. - Corrected Url in metadata to actually point to the upstream code repository. - Replaced sed-patching by proper patch files. - Minimised build dependencies.
- Initial package creation