* Tue Jan 12 2016 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to version 0.1.8:
+ Make pinpoint work on Wayland (includes depending on Gtk+ to
have window decorations).
+ Remove more deprecation warnings (still so many left).
- Add pkgconfig(clutter-gtk-1.0) BuildRequires: new dependency.
* Tue Jul 28 2015 email@example.com
- Update to version 0.1.6:
+ --ignore-comments to generate slides without comments.
+ Switched to a more recent version of GStreamer.
+ Switched to a more recent version of Clutter-Gst.
+ Background alignment.
+ A LOT of fixes.
- Add pkgconfig(clutter-gst-3.0) BuildRequires, new, explicitly
- Drop libtool BuildRequires and call to autogen.sh: the tarball
is properly bootstrapped.
- Drop 0001-Fix-overwriting-of-slides-in-speaker-screen.patch and
0001-Honor-stage-color-in-PDF-output.patch: No reference why
they were added, no tag line.
* Fri Oct 12 2012 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Version 0.1.5 (git 5118c870cd0b):
- Map left/right mouse buttons to next/prev slide
- blank screen when B is pressed
- First slide (home) when H is pressed
- Identify window titles
- Making the speaker's view handles properly relative paths.
- video: add support for .gif video extension
- Avoid crash when speaker window is closed
- Added 0001-Fix-overwriting-of-slides-in-speaker-screen.patch and
- Removed pinpoint-racy-video-frame.patch: fixed upstream.
- Drop pkgconfig(clutter-gst-1.0) BuildRequires: There is no
support for clutter-gst-1.0 in Factory / 12.3.
- Add libtool BuildRequires and call to autogen.sh, as the tarball
is a non-bootstrapped git archive.
* Mon Jan 02 2012 email@example.com
- Add Add pinpoint-racy-video-frame.patch to fix the segfault when
rendering the video thumbnail on the speaker screen
* Tue Nov 15 2011 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to version 0.1.4:
+ Start of a speaker screen, support for speaker notes.
+ A camera/v4l based slide background.
+ Fully stop videos when transitioning between them.
+ Made "fade" be the default transition.
+ Inhibit screensaver when running fullscreen.
- Drop pinpoint-speakerview.patch: fixed upstream.
* Sun Sep 11 2011 email@example.com
- Add pinpoint-speakerview.patch: brings the code to latest git.
This adds the speaker view feature (and various bug fixes).
* Fri Aug 12 2011 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Change License tag to LGPL-2.1+
- Better summaries and descriptions
- Also package AUTHORS.
* Mon May 23 2011 email@example.com
- Update to version 0.1.2:
+ New background scaling type 'stretch'
+ Handle relative paths fully
+ Added '.mkv' to list of video extensions
+ Only treat # at start of line as comments
+ Improve documentation
+ Distribute ClutterScript based transitions in tarball
* Fri May 20 2011 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Initial package, version 0.1.0:
+ Initial feature set:
- Positioning of text
- image backgrounds
- video backgrounds
- pdf export
- running of commands
- editing of commands
- live updating when source changes