* Wed May 06 2020 Johannes Weberhofer <email@example.com>
- Updated to Xdebug 2.9.5
* Fixed issue #1772: Crash with exception thrown inside a destructor
* Fixed issue #1775: Segfault when another extension compiles a PHP file during RINIT
* Fixed issue #1779: Nested multi-line built-in function in namespace are not covered
* Tue Apr 14 2020 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Updated to Xdebug 2.9.4
* Fixed issue #1763: Crash while setting opcode overrides in ZTS mode.
* Fixed issue #1766: Using the DBGp detach command disables remote debugging for the whole process.
- Updated to Xdebug 2.9.3
* Fixed issue #1753: Resolved breakpoints use information from wrong files
* Fixed issue #1758: Xdebug changes error_get_last results inside a try catch
* Fixed issue #1759: User registered opcode handlers should call ones already set by other extensions
- Updated to Xdebug 2.9.2
* Fixed issue #1735: DBGp eval warning promoted to Exception can cause out-of-sync responses
* Fixed issue #1736: Segmentation fault when other extensions run PHP in RINIT
* Fixed issue #1739: Tracing footer not written
- Updated to Xdebug 2.9.1
* Fixed issue #1721: Header may not contain NUL bytes in Unknown on line 0
* Fixed issue #1727: Debugger stops more often than expected due to resolving breakpoints
* Fixed issue #1728: INIT_STATIC_METHOD_CALL is not overloaded
* Fixed issue #1731: var_dump with DateTime does not output properties (Ryan Mauger)
* Fixed issue #1733: SEND_VAR_NO_REF_EX opcode, used for require(), is not overloaded
* Fixed issue #1734: Segfault with DBGp "source" with a out-of-range start line number
* Tue Dec 24 2019 email@example.com
- fix enabling extension in xdebug.ini
* Fri Dec 20 2019 Johannes Weberhofer <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Updated to Xdebug 2.9.0
* Improvements: #1723: Class/function pre-analysis for code coverage speed improvements
* Removed feature: #1301: Removed aggregated profiler feature
* Removed feature: #1720: Remove superfluous xdebug.remote_handler setting
* Fixed bug #1722: Build warning issues on FreeBSD
* Fixed bug #1724: Missing property types and uninitialised values in variable dumping routines
* Thu Nov 28 2019 Johannes Weberhofer <email@example.com>
- Updated to Xdebug 2.8.0
* Fixed issue #1665: Segfault with garbage collection and complex function arguments
* Fixed issue #1699: Crash during debugging Phalcon project
* Fixed issue #1705: Crash while debugging with ionCube being used
* Fixed issue #1708: Crash on evaluating object with properties
* Fixed issue #1709: Wrong data type breaks tests on Big Endian build
* Fixed issue #1713: INIT_FCALL is not overloaded in code coverage
* Tue May 07 2019 Johannes Weberhofer <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Updated to Xdebug 2.7.2
* Fixed #1488: Rewrite DBGp 'property_set' to always use eval
* Fixed #1586: error_reporting()'s return value is incorrect during debugger's 'eval' command
* Fixed #1615: Turn off Zend OPcache when remote debugger is turned on
* Fixed #1656: remote_connect_back alters header if multiple values are present
* Fixed #1662: __debugInfo should not be used for user-defined classes
- Updated to Xdebug 2.7.1
* Fixed #1646: Missing newline in error message
* Fixed #1647: Memory corruption when a conditional breakpoint is used
* Fixed #1641: Perfomance degradation with getpid syscall
* Wed Mar 06 2019 Johannes Weberhofer <email@example.com>
- Updated to Xdebug 2.7.0
- adds support for PHP 7.3
- support for single step debugging of forked PHP worker processes
- fixes numerous memory leaks and bugs
- fixes of incompatibilities with Zend Opcache
- Fixes in 2.7.0:
* Fixed bug #1520: Xdebug does not handle variables and properties
with "-" in their name
* Fixed bug #1577: Code coverage path analysis with chained catch
fails in PHP 7.3
* Fixed bug #1639: Compile warning/error on GCC 8 or Clang due
to "break intentionally missing"
* Fixed bug #1642: Debugger gives: "Warning: Header may not
contain NUL bytes"
- Fixes in RC1:
* Fixed bug #1551: Property with value null is not represented well
* Fixed bug #1621: Xdebug fails to compile cleanly on 32-bit platforms
* Fixed bug #1625: Work around ABI conflicts in PHP 7.3.0/PHP 7.3.1
* Fixed bug #1628: The PHP function name being constructed to record
when GC Collection runs, is not freed
* Fixed bug #1629: SOAP Client/Server detection code does not handle
- Fixes in RC1:
* Fixed bug #1571: File/line information is not shown for closures
* Fixed bug #1578: Compile error due to redefinition of "zif_handler"
with old GCCs.
* Fixed bug #1583: Xdebug crashes when OPcache's compact literals
optimisation is on.
* Fixed bug #1598: Make path/branch coverage work with OPcache loaded
for PHP 7.3 and later.
* Fixed bug #1620: Division by zero when GC Stats Collection runs with
memory manager disabled.
* Wed Jan 23 2019 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Changed package version to 2.7.0~beta1 to ensure correct updates
* Wed Jan 23 2019 email@example.com
- Removed redundant xdebug.ini source file
* Thu Dec 27 2018 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Updated to Xdebug 2.7.0beta1
* Fixed issue #1519: PHP 7.3 support
- Updated to Xdebug 2.7.0alpha1
* Fixed issue #938: Support remote debugging for PHP scripts that
fork. (Sponsored by Brad Wilson)
* Fixed issue #1487: Re-enable IPv6 test on Travis.
* Fixed issue #1526: Namespace filter does equality match instead
of prefix match.
* Fixed issue #1532: SIGABRT when using remote debugging and an
error is thrown in eval().
* Fixed issue #1543: Various memory leaks due to changes in
(internal) string handling.
* Wed Jan 31 2018 email@example.com
- Compile with -fvisibility=hidden
- Updated to Xdebug 2.6.0
* support for profiling memory usage
* configurable formatting of filenames
* statistics of PHP's Garbage Collector
* "remote" debugger:
- "Notice" and "Warning" notifications are sent to the IDE
- support for low-ASCII characters in property names and array keys
- support for NULL characters in variable and property names
- configurable connection timeouts
* Many improvements and bug-fixes
* Sun Jan 14 2018 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Updated to Xdebug 2.6.0beta1
* Added filter support for tracing, stack traces and code coverage
* Add X-Profile-File-Name header when a profile file has been generated.
* Check whether variables tracing also works with =&.
* Xdebug var dump tries casting properties.
* SEND_REF lines are not marked as covered.
* Thu Dec 28 2017 email@example.com
- Restore previously sanitized description.
* Tue Dec 26 2017 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cleaned up spec file
- Support for PHP 7.2
- Updated to Xdebug 2.6.0alpha1
* ChangeLog https://pecl.php.net/package-changelog.php?package=xdebug&release=2.6.0alpha1
* Added features
- Added "memory" output to profiling files, to find out where memory is allocated.
- Dump super globals contents to error log upon errors, just like when this would happen for stack traces.
- Parse X-Forwarded-For for the first IP address when selecting the remote_connect_back host.
- Add DBGp: notifications for notices and warnings to be shown in IDEs.
- Implement extended_properties feature to remote debugging to support names and values with low ASCII values.
- Added xdebug.filename_format setting to configure the formatting of filenames when tracing.
- Added support for Unix domain sockets to xdebug.remote_host.
- Added xdebug_is_debugger_active() that returns true when debugger is connected.
- Added support for earlier stack frames through new argument for xdebug_call_* functions.
- Handle PHP 7.2's new methods for switch/case
- Added xdebug.remote_timeout to make connect timeout configurable.
- Make var_dump() also use the new xdebug.filename_format when formatting filenames.
- Added support for "%s" specifier for xdebug.trace_output_name.
- Improved error message in case the connection breaks.
- Change DBGp tests to use TEST_PHP_EXECUTABLE instead of hard coded 'php'
- Use FD_CLOEXEC with debugging sockets to prevent FDs from leaking to forked processes.
- Improve the foldexpr in xt.vim to fold lines correctly.
* Fixed bugs
- property_get doesn't return @attributes for SimpleXMLElement.
- Property names with quotes can not be fetch while debugging.
- Fix "use after free" with in add_name_attribute_or_element.
- Fixed memory leak with xdebug_path_info_dtor.
- Debugging breaks with array element keys containing low-ASCII variables.
- Tracing crashes with return_assignments and ternairy operator.
- Crashes due to variable resolving/reading mechanism not taking care of temporary hash tables correctly (Nikita Popov, Derick).
- Fixed s390x and ppc64 builds (Remi Collet).
- Crash on ZEND_SWITCH_LONG / ZEND_SWITCH_STRING with more than 32 cases.
- Use Error (Throwable) instead of fatal error when maximum nesting level is reached.
* Wed Aug 02 2017 email@example.com
- Drop the php5 subpackage as we are removing php5 language
* Wed Jun 28 2017 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Trim some redundant pharse parts from the description.
* Tue Jun 27 2017 email@example.com
- Updated to Xdebug 2.5.5
* #1439: TYPE_CHECK needs overloading due to smart branches
* #1444: Code Coverage misses a variable in a multi-line function call
* #1446: Code Coverage misses elseif if it uses an isset with a property
* Mon May 15 2017 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Updated to Xdebug 2.5.4
* #799: Function traces report base class instead of object name
* #1421: Fix set_time_limit hanging on PHP 5.6 when pcntl_exec does not exist (Frode E. Moe)
* #1429: Code coverage does not cover null coalesce
* #1434: Code coverage segfaults on 32-bit arch
- Updated to Xdebug 2.5.3
* #1421: Xdebug crashes when it is loaded without pcntl being present
- Updated to Xdebug 2.5.2
* #701: Functions as array indexes show ??? in trace
* #1403: Code coverage does not cover BIND_STATIC
* #1404: Execution time is calculated incorrectly
* #1413: Code coverage mishap with PHP 7.1.3
* #1414: Missing variable assignment in traces with OPcache loaded
* #1415: Crash with multiple catch constructs with OPcache loaded
* #1416: Trace files should not include the first result
of a generator if it hasn't started yet
* #1417: Fetching properties of static class contexts fails due
to incorrect fetch mode
* #1419: Summary not written when script ended with "pcntl_exec()"
* Tue Apr 18 2017 email@example.com
- License is in fact a PHP 3.0 license; productnames and author has
been changed to match the xdebug product.
* Thu Mar 30 2017 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Clearified license
* Fri Mar 17 2017 email@example.com
- Updated to Xdebug 2.5.1
* #1057: Add xdebug.ini of all settings to package
* #1165: DBGp: step_out skips subsequent function calls
* #1180: Code coverage crashes with non-standard start/stops
* #1278: Xdebug with PHP 7 does not handle prefill-from-oparray
* #1300: Xdebug functions are not exposing their signature to Reflection
* #1313: Arguments to __call() trampoline picked from the wrong memory
* #1329: While printing out a stack with and function parameters,
XDebug reads uninitialized zvals or free()d memory
* #1381: Code Coverage misses line due to missing FETCH_DIM_W overload
* #1385: can not fetch IS_INDIRECT properties
* #1386: Executable code not shown as executed/executable
* #1392: Unable to compile on FreeBSD due to missing struct definition
* #1394: Code coverage does not cover instanceof (in elseif)
* Sun Jan 29 2017 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Provide php-xdebug as a parallel installation of php5 and php7 is not possible
* Tue Dec 13 2016 email@example.com
- Updated to Xdebug 2.5.0
Support for PHP versions lower than PHP 5.5 has been dropped
* #1232: add memory delta to HTML traces
* #1365: Allow remote_connect_back to be set through XDEBUG_CONFIG
* #998: Added support for IPv6 (Thomas Vanhaniemi)
* #1297: Initial PHP 7.1 support
* #1168: Added defensive check to prevent infinite loop
* #1242: Xdebug on Windows with Eclipse has issues with breakpoint IDs
* #1343: Wrong values of numerical keys outside 32bit range
* #1357: Function signature using variadics is reported as being not executed
* #1361: Remote debugging connection issues with Windows (Anatol Belski)
* #1373: Crash in zend_hash_apply_with_arguments when debugging, due to unset symbol table
* #1295: Apache crashes (SIGSEGV) when trying to establish connection when sockfd is large
* #1303: POLLRDHUP is not supported outside of Gnu/Linux
* #1331: Segfault in code coverage
- Updated to Xdebug 2.4.1
* #1106: A thrown Exception after a class with __debugInfo gives 2 errors
* #1241: FAST_CALL/FAST_RET take #2
* #1246: Path and branch coverage should be initialised per request, not globally
* #1263: Code coverage segmentation fault with opcache enabled
* #1277: Crash when using a userland function from RSHUTDOWN with profiling enabled
* #1282: var_dump() of integers > 32 bit is broken on Windows
* #1288: Segfault when uncaught exception message does not contain " in "
* #1291: Debugclient installation fails on Mac OS X
* #1326: Tracing and generators crashes with PHP 7.x.
* #1333: Profiler accesses memory structures after freeing
* Tue Mar 08 2016 firstname.lastname@example.org
- XDebug 2.4.0, ported to php7
* Fri Jan 29 2016 email@example.com
- provides php-xdebug symbol
* Tue Jan 12 2016 firstname.lastname@example.org
- remove _service
* Thu Jul 02 2015 email@example.com
- reference the upstream xdebug.ini file directly using the package version
* Wed Jul 01 2015 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to Xdebug 2.3.3
- Fixed bugs
* #1130: Escaping issues with docrefs and HTML characters in error messages
* #1133: PDO exception code value type is changed
* #1137: Windows does not support %zu formatting for sprintf
* #1140: Tracing with __debugInfo() crashes Xdebug due to a stack overflow
* #1148: Can't disable max_nesting_function
* #1151: Crash when another extension calls call_user_function() during RINIT
* Fixed crash with code coverage (Antony Dovgal)
* Fixed usage of virtual_file_ex and STR_FREE (Remi Collet)
* Reset overloaded opcodes at the end of each request (Eran Ifrah)
* #686: Not possible to inspect SplObjectStorage instances with Xdebug
* #864: No attributes are shown if an object extends ArrayIterator
* #996: Can't evaluate property of class that extends ArrayObject
* #1134: Allow introspection of ArrayObject implementation's internal storage
* Get rid of setlocale hack, by using %F instead of %f (and speed up tracing
* by 15-20%)
* Mon Jun 08 2015 email@example.com
- Use version specific ini file instead of master's.
* Mon Jun 01 2015 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Included upstream xdebug.ini file
- Update to Xdebug 2.3.2
* Fixed bug #1117: Path/branch coverage sometimes crashes
* Fixed bug #1121: Segfaults with path/branch coverage
- Xdebug 2.3.1
* Fixed bug #1112: Setting an invalid xdebug.trace_format causes Xdebug to
* Fixed bug #1113: xdebug.*_trigger do no longer work, due to NULL not being
an empty string
- Xdebug 2.3.0
* Fixed bug #932: Added an error message in case the remote debug log
couldn't be opened
* Fixed bug #982: Incorrect file paths in exception stack trace
* Fixed bug #1094: Segmentation fault when attempting to use branch/path
* Fixed bug #1101: Debugger is not triggered on xdebug_break() in JIT mode
* Fixed bug #1102: Stop Xdebug from crashing when debugging PHP Code with
* Fixed bug #1103: XDEBUG_SESSION_STOP_NO_EXEC only stops first script
executed with auto_prepend|append_files
* Fixed bug #1104: One character non-public properties cause issues with
* Fixed bug #1105: Setting properties without specifying a type only works in
topmost frame (Dominik del Bondio)
* Fixed bug #1095: Crash when using a non-associate array key in GLOBALS
* Fixed bug #1111: eval does not work when debugger is stopped in
xdebug_throw_exception_hook (Dominik del Bondio)
* Implemented bug #304: File name and line number info for overloaded
* Implemented bug #310: Allow class vars and array keys with
* Implemented bug #722: Add stack trace limit setting.
* Implemented bug #1003: Add option to xdebug_print_function_stack() to
suppress filename and line number
* Implemented bug #1004: Ability to halt on warning/notice
* Implemented bug #1015: Added the xdebug.force_display_errors and
xdebug.force_error_reporting php.ini-only settings to always override PHP's
settings for display_errors and error_reporting
* Implemented bug #1023: Add support for PHP 5.6 variadics
* Implemented bug #1024: Add support for PHP 5.6's ASSIGN_POW
* Implemented bug #406: Added support for remote debugging user-defined
* Implemented bug #495: Added support for the wildcard exception name '*'
* Implemented bug #1066: Better error message for SELinux preventing
* Implemented bug #1084: Added support for extended classes to trigger
* Implemented bug #1084: Added exception code as extra element to debugger
* Implemented bug #341: Added the time index and memory usage for function
returns in normal tracefiles
* Implemented bug #644: Shared secret for profiler_enable_trigger and
trace_enable_trigger with *_value option
* Implemented bug #971: Added the trace file option
"XDEBUG_TRACE_NAKED_FILENAME" to xdebug_start_trace() to prevent the ".xt"
extension from being added
* Implemented bug #1021: Added support for return values to computerized
* Implemented bug #1022: Added support for serialized variables as format in
trace files in the form of option "5" for "xdebug.collect_params" Code
* Implemented bug #380: Added xdebug_code_coverage_started()
* Implemented bug #1034: Add collected path and branch information to
* Implement bug #1054: Support for filename and function name compression in
* Implemented bug #863: Support xdebug.overload_var_dump through ini_set()
* Implemented bug #973: Use case-insensitive filename comparison on all
systems (Galen Wright-Watson)
* Implemented bug #1057: Removed trailing whitespace from example xdebug.ini
* Implemented bug #1096: Improve performance improvement for handling
breakpoints by ignoring locales (Daniel Sloof)
* Implemented bug #1100: Raise default max_nesting_level to 256
* Support for PHP versions lower than PHP 5.4 have been dropped.