* Wed Dec 11 2019 Egbert Eich <email@example.com>
- Remove unneeded dependency from HPC devel package.
* Tue Dec 03 2019 Egbert Eich <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Update to version 3.12.2 (jsc#SLE-8505)
- Remove petsc-3.3-p2-fix-shared-libs-sonames.patch
link created directly in %install section
- Remove petsc-3.3-p2-dont-check-for-option-mistakes.patch
- Remove petsc-3.3-fix-error-detection-in-makefile.patch
- Add non-HPC build with openmpi3
- Add HPC builds for gcc8 & gcc 9 (jsc#SLE-7766 & jsc#SLE-8604).
- Disable openmpi1 builds for SLE/Leap > 15.1.
- Enable openmpi3 builds for Leap and SLE > 15.1 (jsc#SLE-7773).
* Wed Nov 27 2019 Stefan Brüns <email@example.com>
- Reflect renaming of openmpi packages to openmpi1 in Tumbleweed,
fixes unresolvable packages.
- Fix copy'n'paste error, mpi_vers vs. mpi_ver
- Add non-HPC openmpi2 flavor.
* Wed Aug 21 2019 Ana Guerrero Lopez <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Update to version 3.11.3 (jsc#SLE-8505)
- Binaries have changed path from bin/ to lib/petsc/bin/
- Patches removed, merged by upstream
- Patches refreshed
- Set -fPIC also on x86_64
* Fri Jul 19 2019 Egbert Eich <email@example.com>
- Upped memory constraints to 6G for non-ppc systems as well,
leaving the special ppc treatment in place in case we need to up it
some more there.
* Wed Jul 17 2019 Michel Normand <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- update _constraints for PowerPC more than 4G memory
- Add BuildRequires libopenblas-gnu-hpc >= 0.3.6 for hpc to avoid
to build when openblas library not available.
* Tue Mar 26 2019 Stefan Brüns <email@example.com>
- Disable pastix also in openmpi flavor, same as for serial and HPC flavors.
Pastix is only built with openmpi, and not available in Factory.
* Wed Mar 20 2019 Stefan Brüns <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Fix building non-MPI flavors of packages depending on petsc
- Do not move headers to /usr/include and symlink, causes problems with
* Wed Mar 13 2019 Stefan Brüns <email@example.com>
- Fix spec for non-HPC, reenable serial and non-HPC openmpi build.
- Disable HYPRE for non-HPC, same as for HPC.