* Mon Sep 04 2017 firstname.lastname@example.org
- updated to 0.53
0.53 Wed Aug 16 09:49:00 BST 2017
- POD links are clickable
Contributed by @manwar (issue #42)
* Wed Aug 16 2017 email@example.com
- updated to 0.52
0.52 Tue Aug 15 10:20:00 BST 2017
- Pass example instance to each test
Contributed by @jamhed (issue #30, #41)
- Fix runtests to run all examples that match any of the patterns
Contributed by @mpw96 (issue #37, #38)
- Ensure META.json includes requirements
Reported by @joelrebel (issue #39)
* Sat Aug 01 2015 firstname.lastname@example.org
- updated to 0.51
0.51 Mon Jul 27 20:05:00 BST 2015
- Fixed top level describe blocks running out of order
Contributed by @mla (issue #28)
* Mon Apr 20 2015 email@example.com
- updated to 0.50
0.50 Sun Apr 19 18:13:00 BST 2015
- Removed several memory leaks
Reported by @JRaspass (issue #24)
- any_number() no longer fails if it is never called
Contributed by @ptolemarch and @cavemanpi (issue #25)
* Tue Apr 14 2015 firstname.lastname@example.org
- updated to 0.49
0.49 Sun Jan 18 12:56:00 EST 2015
- Added with_deep
Contributed by Andy Jones (issue #21)
- Documented memory leak in stub()
Reported by Victor Efimov (issue #14)
- Added Travis CI info
Contributed by Andy Jones (issue #23)
- Fixed mock() example documentation
Reported by Victor Efimov (issue #15)
Contributed by Andy Jones (issue #22)
0.48 Tue Jan 06 22:52:00 EST 2015
- Testing fixes for Alpha branch of Test::More
Contributed by Chad Granum (issue #18)
- Metadata fixes
Contributed by Graham Knop (issue #19)
* Tue Nov 26 2013 email@example.com
- updated to 0.47
- added repository metadata for CPAN
Contributed by David Steinbrunner (issue #1)
* Tue Jun 04 2013 firstname.lastname@example.org
- updated to 0.46
- with() enables argument matching on mocked methods
- raises() makes mocked methods raise exceptions
Contributed by Kjell-Magne Øierud (issue #12)
- Add support for TAP version 13.
Contributed by Michael G. Schwern (issue #11)
- Allow shared_examples_for to be defined in any context.
- Fixed runtests() to honor its contract to run only the examples specified
in its @patterns parameter or SPEC environment variable.
* Fri Mar 09 2012 email@example.com
- updated to 0.42
- Added context() and xcontext() aliases for describe/xdescribe
(reported by intrigeri)
- Added license info to Makefile.PL (RT#75400)
- Fixed test suite problems on Windows
* Thu Feb 16 2012 firstname.lastname@example.org
- updated to 0.40
- Fixed problem that caused Test::Spec usage errors (e.g. 'describe "foo";'
without a subroutine argument) to be reported from inside the library,
instead of the caller's perspective where the actual error is.
* Thu Dec 22 2011 email@example.com
- update to 0.39
- Added xit/xthey/xdescribe to mark TODO tests, inspired by the
Contributed by Marian Schubert (issue #10).
- Added share() function to facilitate spec refactoring.
- Fixed bug where shared examples defined in one package could not be
used in another package.
- Improved reporting of errors using spec_helper.
- Minor documentation formatting fixes
- Fixed test suite for Windows environments.
- Added spec_helper utility function to load helper scripts
relative to the spec.
* Tue Jun 14 2011 firstname.lastname@example.org
- update to 0.33:
* added shared_examples_for/it_should_behave_like to allow factorization of
* Sat Jun 11 2011 email@example.com
- update to 0.32:
* fixed a problem with the tests that occurred only when Package::Stash::XS
was not installed (issue #8)
* Wed Jun 08 2011 firstname.lastname@example.org
- initial version (0.31)