* Mon Feb 20 2012 email@example.com
- updated to 1.0.7
* Update NOTICE.
* Mark deprecated.
* Mon Dec 19 2011 firstname.lastname@example.org
- update to 1.0.5
No spec changes. Build fix (remove stale dependency).
* Fri Sep 30 2011 email@example.com
- update to 1.0.4:
* rewrite/reorganize document, put everything in Sub::Spec, remove all the
other modules, add Sub::Spec::FAQ
* add Sub::Spec::Schema
* add spec clauses 'type' and 'scope'
* now support methods aside from subroutines
* remove 'statuses'
* 'description' clause now in Org format
* add utility function: str_log_level()
* Thu Apr 28 2011 firstname.lastname@example.org
- update to 0.13:
* Undo feature: to perform redo (effectively, undo of undo), one no longer
passes -undo_action=>'redo', but instead just -undo_action=>'undo' with
- undo_data provided from previous undo action
- changes from 0.12:
* Spec: undo feature: Specify -undo_hint
* Thu Apr 07 2011 email@example.com
- updated to 0.11
- 'args_positional' clause now becomes 'args_as', the spec makes it
possible for subs to accept args object instead of array/hash.
- changes for undo. Caller now sets special arg -undo_action and no
longer provides -state. Subs provide their own undo info and return
it to the caller. Add redo.
Add missing requirement to Log::Any.
Declare requirement Test::More 0.96 [RT#66616].
* Tue Mar 08 2011 firstname.lastname@example.org
- update to 0.08:
* specify 'args_positional', 'result', 'result_naked', 'statuses' clauses
* specify 'features' clause
* some small fixes and docs addition
* Fri Mar 04 2011 email@example.com
- recreated by cpanspec 1.78.03
- fix deps
o add Test::More >= 0.96
- add Build patch
o there is really no need for Module::Build >= 0.3601,
0.280801 from perl 5.10 is OK, too.
* Thu Mar 03 2011 firstname.lastname@example.org
- initial version (0.06)