* Tue Jan 09 2018 email@example.com
- updated to 1.39
=head1 1.39, 2018-01-08
Skip installing Changes.pod (PR #5, kentfredric)
* Tue Nov 14 2017 firstname.lastname@example.org
- updated to 1.38
=head1 1.38, 2017-11-11
Add test_cover and release targets
=head1 1.37, 2017-11-11
Test fixes for -Ddefault_inc_excludes_dot, RT #120540
Skip failing threads test <= 5.10.0
Add CI hooks
* Sat Nov 11 2017 email@example.com
- updated to 1.36
=head1 1.36, 2017-11-10
Davem fixed get-magic for the new arguments, fixing
NetHack-Item L<[perl #132152]|https://rt.perl.org/Public/Bug/Display.html?id=132152>.
See L<[cpan #123582]|https://rt.cpan.org/Ticket/Display.html?id=123582>
Stabilize F<t/misc/kwalitee.t> test
* Mon Jun 15 2015 firstname.lastname@example.org
- updated to 1.35
=head1 1.35, 2015-06-10
Change to Artistic License 2.0
Add more misc tests. Add use strict to Set::Object::Weak
* Sun Feb 09 2014 email@example.com
- updated to 1.34, no changelog
* Tue Jun 04 2013 firstname.lastname@example.org
- updated to 1.31
Changes.pod patch by Gregor Hermann, debian perl group - RT#85244
Fixes for 5.16 and newer - RT#83426
Sort by member names, not the refs.
Fix wrong weak test with globals. Changed to lexicals and use strict/warnings.
Fix F<t/misc/segfault.t>, check SvMAGICAL before doing C<mg_find>
Fixed wrong C format types in warnings and C<SET_OBJECT_MAGIC_backref>.
Added PREREQ_PMs, make L<Test::LeakTrace> and L<Moose> an optional dependency
- Obsoletes perl-Set-Object-1.28-return_value.diff
* Fri Nov 18 2011 email@example.com
- use original .tar.gz
* Wed Dec 01 2010 firstname.lastname@example.org
- switch to perl_requires macro
* Mon Nov 29 2010 email@example.com
- remove /var/adm/perl-modules
* Tue Oct 19 2010 firstname.lastname@example.org
- add perl as explicit buildrequire
* Mon Aug 23 2010 email@example.com
- update to 1.28
* Fixed a portability concern for some platforms' C compilers
(that do not support //-style comments) - RT#52690
* Valid SIGNATURE file - RT#50492
* Sun Jan 10 2010 firstname.lastname@example.org
- enable parallel build
* Tue Jan 20 2009 email@example.com
- update to 1.27
* Fix a typo that affected building against Perls with
* Methods which destroyed C<$@> due to internal use of
C<eval> now properly call C<local($@)>
* Define behaviour when dealing with return values from
operations on weak sets. No longer hard-coded "Set::Object"
- may affect Set::Object sub-classes (Sam).
* more bugfixes
* Fri Jul 25 2008 firstname.lastname@example.org
- update to 1.25
* Portability: support Perls before 5.7.3, and make this dependency
explicit in the F<Makefile.PL>
* Remove threads test which had inadvertantly slipped into the
MANIFEST from source control, and add comprehensive documentation
on the state of thread support in this module.
* Make behaviour when dealing with items which were C<undef> defined.
* Mon Oct 08 2007 email@example.com
- update to 1.22
* Sub-classing interface added; it is now much easier to make
L<Set::Object> subclasses that return objects other than more
L<Set::Object>s when subclassing.
* Mon Feb 19 2007 firstname.lastname@example.org
- update to 1.21
- remove last patch (fixed in upstream, the only change in this
* Fri Feb 16 2007 email@example.com
- update to 1.20
* The C<-E<gt>compare> function was returning "disjoint" for empty
* Document lots of methods that were previously not documented.
* Fix C<Set::Object::Weak::set()>. It was not passing its
arguments to C<Set::Object::Weak-E<gt>new()>, which was very
- fix misc/pod_coverage.t
* Thu Jan 25 2007 firstname.lastname@example.org
- update to 1.19
* New class C<Set::Object::Weak>, which all weak sets should get
re-blessed into when you call C<-E<gt>weaken>. Also added
alternative methods of constructing weak sets.
* Fix a memory leak with scalar members (the internal hash used
to store the items was never being freed).
* Tue Sep 19 2006 email@example.com
- update to 1.18
* Add note to man page on compatibility of C<Storable>
serializations of C<Set::Object>s between revisions.
* fix build for non-gcc compilers
* Thu Sep 14 2006 firstname.lastname@example.org
- update to 1.17
* fix compile problem affecting some platforms