* Mon Oct 22 2018 Jan Engelhardt <email@example.com>
- Ensure neutrality of summary.
* Sun Oct 07 2018 Dirk Stoecker <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Fix autogenerated changes
* Wed Feb 07 2018 email@example.com
- updated to 4.005
* Fri Sep 02 2016 firstname.lastname@example.org
- updated to 3.015
3.015 Thu Sep 1 20:18:44 CEST 2016
* Fix builds under 5.25+
* Wed Dec 09 2015 email@example.com
- updated to 3.014
3.014 Dec 7 2015
* Fix builds under 5.8.9
3.012 Dec 6 2015
* Yet another release related to broken META files.
ExtUtils::MakeMaker and CPAN::Meta need to be up to date
or the META files miss stuff.
3.011 Dec 6 2015
* No significant changes. Doc typo fixes, and build tweaks.
3.010 Dec 1 2015
* Build fixes.
* Wed Dec 02 2015 firstname.lastname@example.org
- updated to 3.009
3.009 Nov 30 2015
* Re-relase 3.008 with updated META files.
* Sat Nov 28 2015 email@example.com
- updated to 3.008
3.008 Nov 27 2015
* FIX: Make sure that reserializing a data structure created
using alias_varint_under does not produce a corrupted dataset.
Thanks to Iskra for the report.
* FIX: Precedence issue related to sort keys options. Thanks
to Petr Písa? <firstname.lastname@example.org> for the report and fix.
* FIX: Win32 build issues, thanks to bulk88 for help.
3.007 Nov 26 2015
* FIX: sorting should now work with tied hashes, and
be in general faster.
* CHANGED: Sort order for sort_keys=1 is now defined to be
"in order by length of bytes, then by byte order of the
underlying string, then by utd8ness, with non-utf8 first".
This sort order was chosen because it requires the least
operations to perform in the most cases, has a bounded number
of cases where we would have to create any temporary SV's or
to do operations that require us to introspect codepoints in
utf8 strings. IOW purely performance. Note that so long
as you compare data created with the same sort_keys setting
you will ALWAYS get the same order *in process*, regardless
of what you choose. Backwards compatible support for the
old order is available via sort_keys=3.
ADDED: sort_keys=2 to provide "perl cmp order"
(Its just there because it is easy to do, not for any
ADDED: sort_keys=3 to provide "rev perl cmp order"
Legacy sort order was equivalent to sort_keys=3, use this
option *ONLY* if you are extremely sensitive to changes in the
sorted order (or "canonical form").
* [DECODER] Build fixes for boxes without any Sereal installed (it seems
to be common on certain types of smokers, and not on others).
* Fix issues with serializing blessed scalars where we see the
blessed scalar before we see the reference to it.
* Handle PVLV undefs
* Build fixes for 5.8.9
* Doc patches
* Sun Nov 15 2015 email@example.com
- updated to 3.006
3.006 Nov 14 2015
* [DECODER] fix segfaults from heavily corrupted data. Guards
against various pathological cases which could cause segfaults
fixed. Thanks to Damian Gryski and "fuzzing sereal with afl"
for finding these cases.
* [ENCODER] Various subtle fixes to how we choose whether to serialize
the string or numeric version of a value, in particular to
ensure that "00" always round trips as "00", and related issues.
Note this fix has correctness and performance consequences. In
some cases values that used to serialized as integers (arguably
incorrectly) will be serialized as strings instead, and some code
maybe be slower to serialize.
NOTE: Some issues related to this subject are not fixable without
a protocol change. In particular this change may affect the behavior
of code that uses binary logical operators on values serialized
Thanks to Zefram, Tom, and others for help with this issue.
* Fixups for cast warnings under -Wint-to-ptr builds by using
using PTR2INT and INT2PTR for casting our objects.
* Win32 fixes
* Build improvements
* Changes to how we generate constants
* Tue Apr 14 2015 firstname.lastname@example.org
- updated to 3.005
* Fri Oct 04 2013 email@example.com
- initial package 0.37
* created by cpanspec 1.78.07