* Tue Aug 04 2020 Tina Müller <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- updated to 4.018
4.018 Thurs Aug 3, 2020
* Fix issue with gcc 10 with snappy compression.
* Fri Jul 10 2020 Tina Müller <email@example.com>
- updated to 4.017
4.017 Thurs July 9, 2020
* The build fixes in 4.016 didn't work correctly, this should fix them.
4.016 Thurs July 9, 2020
* Fix some dependency issues in build process
4.015 Weds July 8, 2020
* Build fixes (missing dependency)
* Hardening against corrupted data
* New thresholds to manage decoding process
* Fri Jun 12 2020 Tina Müller <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- updated to 4.014
4.014 Thurs June 11, 2020
* Fix build issue on non-win32 platforms.
* Update zstd to 1.4.5
4.012 Weds June 10, 2020
* Fix memory leak in looks_like_sereal(), thanks to Kirill Sysoev
* Wed Feb 05 2020 <email@example.com>
- updated to 4.011
4.011 Tues February 4, 2020
* Fix and test custom opcode logic for 5.31.2 and later.
4.010 Tues February 4, 2020
* Update miniz
* Update zstd
* perltidy perl code to a standard style
* Sat Feb 01 2020 <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- updated to 4.009
4.009 Fri January 31, 2020
* Update ppport.h for modern perls.
4.008 Thurs Jan 30, 2020
* Build fixes for modern perls.
* Pod fixes
* Fri Aug 30 2019 Tina Mueller <email@example.com>
- Add custom_build in cpanspec.yml. make doesn't work here with -j...
* Wed Apr 10 2019 Stephan Kulow <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- updated to 4.007
4.007 Tues Apr 9, 2019
* Tweak docs for looks_like_sereal/scalar_looks_like_sereal
4.006 Mon Apr 8, 2019
* Version bump only
* Tue Apr 09 2019 Stephan Kulow <email@example.com>
- updated to 4.006
* Mon Oct 22 2018 Jan Engelhardt <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Ensure neutrality of summary.
* Sun Oct 07 2018 Dirk Stoecker <email@example.com>
- Fixed autogenerated changes
* Wed Feb 07 2018 firstname.lastname@example.org
- updated to 4.005
* Fri Sep 02 2016 email@example.com
- updated to 3.015
3.015 Thu Sep 1 20:18:44 CEST 2016
* Fix builds under 5.25+
* Fix various buffer overun bugs found using AFL (thanks to dgryski)
* Fix issue in decode_from_file()
* Wed Dec 09 2015 firstname.lastname@example.org
- updated to 3.014
3.014 Dec 7 2015
* Fix builds under 5.8.9
3.012 Dec 6 2015
* Yet another release related to broken META files.
ExtUtils::MakeMaker and CPAN::Meta need to be up to date
or the META files miss stuff.
3.011 Dec 6 2015
* No significant changes. Doc typo fixes, and build tweaks.
3.010 Dec 1 2015
* Build fixes.
* Wed Dec 02 2015 email@example.com
- updated to 3.009
3.009 Nov 30 2015
* Re-relase 3.008 with updated META files.
3.008 Nov 27 2015
* FIX: Win32 build issues.
* Fri Nov 27 2015 firstname.lastname@example.org
- updated to 3.007
3.007 Nov 26 2015
* Build fixes for boxes without any Sereal installed (it seems
to be common on certain types of smokers, and not on others).
* [ENCODER]: new sort orders added.
* Fix incremental parsing of utf8 strings. See
* Encoder fixes.
* Sun Nov 15 2015 email@example.com
- updated to 3.006
3.006 Nov 14 2015
* [DECODER] fix segfaults from heavily corrupted data. Guards
against various pathological cases which could cause segfaults
fixed. Thanks to Damian Gryski and "fuzzing sereal with afl"
for finding these cases.
* [ENCODER] Various subtle fixes to how we choose whether to serialize
the string or numeric version of a value, in particular to
ensure that "00" always round trips as "00", and related issues.
Note this fix has correctness and performance consequences. In
some cases values that used to serialized as integers (arguably
incorrectly) will be serialized as strings instead, and some code
maybe be slower to serialize.
NOTE: Some issues related to this subject are not fixable without
a protocol change. In particular this change may affect the behavior
of code that uses binary logical operators on values serialized
Thanks to Zefram, Tom, and others for help with this issue.
* Fixups for cast warnings under -Wint-to-ptr builds by using
using PTR2INT and INT2PTR for casting our objects.
* Win32 fixes
* Build improvements
* Changes to how we generate constants
* Tue Apr 14 2015 firstname.lastname@example.org
- updated to 3.005
* Sun Jul 13 2014 email@example.com
- initial package 3.001
* created by cpanspec 1.78.08