* Fri Apr 14 2017 firstname.lastname@example.org
- updated to 1.015
- Fix RT#120722 (Reason for Module::Signature dependency unclear since 2008)
- "require" a non-broken version of Digest::SHA
- remove other crypto related "recommends"
- Switch from Module::Install to ExtUtils::MakeMaker
- avoids the hassle with Module::Install for Perl without "." in @INC
- add some resources cf META.json
* Mon Dec 19 2016 email@example.com
- updated to 1.014
- Fix RT#119224: "Issue about Can't locate loadable object for module"
drop "use" statements in PAR/Heavy.pm added in edf5f24d
- Fix RT#119010: "Wrong license link"
always refer to the included LICENSE file
- generate hello.par in Makefile target "pure_all"
* Mon Nov 28 2016 firstname.lastname@example.org
- updated to 1.013
- Fix a crucial typo, hopefully fixes RT#118981 "Tests fail (with PAR 1.012?)"
- Build t/hello.par at "make" time
* Sat Nov 26 2016 email@example.com
- updated to 1.012
- Guard against concurrent extraction attempts of zip into "inc"
- use a file lock to protect the extraction of the complete zip into "inc"
- _run_member_*(), _tempfile(), _dl_extract():
make the "persistent" filename only visible when the file
has been completely written
- Make build and test work if @INC does not include "."
- Upgrade to Module::Install 1.17
* Mon Sep 19 2016 firstname.lastname@example.org
- updated to 1.011
- Move to GitHub. Thanks, OpenFoundry, for years of service.
- Suppress warning "Use of uninitialized value in do "file" ..."
- Put a description of its purpose into the canary file
- Remove all traces of Internals::PAR::CLEARSTACK
- Remove all references to http://par.perl.org/, doesn't exist anymore
* Sat Aug 01 2015 email@example.com
- updated to 1.010
- Fix #101800 "[PATCH] Reinstate files to inc dir if deleted by external process"
Periodic temp directory cleaning programs (eg. "tmpwatch") may remove some
(older) files from $PAR_TEMP/inc, but keep others. This causes the packed
program to fail.
- When extracting a .par file to $PAR_TEMP/inc do NOT restore the original
modified timestamps of the file (so that the extracted files have
the time of extraction as their modified time).
- Add a "canary" file in $PAR_TEMP and back-date it 1 day. Hence any process
removing files in $PAR_TEMP based on timestamps should remove
the "canary" before others.
- If the canary file is missing, extract the .par to $PAR_TEMP/inc
as previously was done only when $PAR_TEMP/inc was missing.
* Fri Apr 24 2015 firstname.lastname@example.org
- updated to 1.009
- Fix 103861 for PAR-Packer: Adding local directories to @INC for a pp executable fails
- Get rid of included PerlIO.pm, parent.pm, obsolete
Module::Install::Include and included Test::More.
* Mon Apr 13 2015 email@example.com
- updated to 1.008
* Thu Jan 10 2013 firstname.lastname@example.org
- update to 1.007
- Hopefully fix "pp -C ..."
- update to Module::Install 1.06
- update to 1.006
- Fix RT #78633: PAR::import ignores url => $repo_client_object
- Fix RT #73491: cache directory naming problem
- update to 1.005
- bump Perl version requirement to 5.8.1
- run all tests using a nonce PAR_TMPDIR
- update to 1.004
- back out r1241
- change "unsafe directory" error message
- remove "debian" sub directory
- remove some cruft from MANIFEST.SKIP
- update to 1.003
- RT #69560/CVE-2011-4114
- Fix a problem packing XML::LibXSLT on Windows
- Die (with a hopefully useful message) if any error is encountered
during an Archive::Zip extract operation
* Fri May 25 2012 email@example.com
- Adopt to spdx, then readme says "You can redistribute and/or modify
this bundle under the same terms as Perl itself."
* Wed Dec 01 2010 firstname.lastname@example.org
- switch to perl_requires macro
* Tue Nov 23 2010 email@example.com
- initial package 1.002
* created by cpanspec 1.78