* Mon Oct 15 2012 email@example.com
- buildrequire netcfg for the test suite
* Fri Nov 18 2011 firstname.lastname@example.org
- use original .tar.gz
* Wed Dec 01 2010 email@example.com
- switch to perl_requires macro
* Fri Nov 19 2010 firstname.lastname@example.org
- update to v6.0.1
+ Removed all occurrences of the "locked" attribute that was
deprecated in Perl 5.12.0.
+ Changed the test validating the presence of a monotonic time value
to check for invalid implementations.
+ The SNMPv3 contextEngineID and contextName are now stored as part
of the request allowing for these values to be changed between
- also package the examples
* Tue Jul 27 2010 email@example.com
- update to v6.0.0
- Substantial internal code cleanup was performed based upon the
Perl::Critic module and the "Perl Best Practices" book.
- Added support for the Module::Build system for building, testing,
and installing Perl modules.
- The translation logic for OCTET STRINGs now uses the definition of
a DisplayString in RFC 2579 to determine if the octets are to be
converted into a hexadecimal representation.
- The get_table() and get_entries() methods were refactored as part
of the code cleanup. The get_entries() method now handles "holes"
in tables better and indexes with a value of zero.
- The inheritance structure of the Transport Domain objects was
updated to reduce code duplication and increase maintainability.
- The resolution of IPv6 addresses was made more exhaustive.
- The handling of OBJECT IDENTIFIERs was made more efficient by
using [un]pack() with a BER compressed integer template.
- Additional validation of the values passed to most methods is now
performed and the error messages have been made more robust.
- The documented examples were updated based upon commonly asked
questions (specifically Example 3 and Example 4).
- A Response-PDU with an error-status set to "noError" no longer
generates an error when the error-index is non-zero, as decribed
in Section 4.2.4 of RFC 3416.
- The function oid_lex_cmp() was added to provide for the
lexicographical comparison of two OBJECT IDENTIFIERs.
- The error-status is no longer set for the exceptions noSuchObject,
noSuchInstance, and endOfMibView when translation is not enabled.
- recreated by cpanspec 1.78
- noarch pkg
* Sun Jan 10 2010 firstname.lastname@example.org
- enable parallel build
* Wed Jan 25 2006 email@example.com
- converted neededforbuild to BuildRequires
* Fri Jan 06 2006 firstname.lastname@example.org
- update to 5.2.0
* Mon Aug 01 2005 email@example.com
- update to version 5.1.0
* Thu Feb 17 2005 firstname.lastname@example.org
- update to 5.0.1
* Fri Aug 06 2004 email@example.com
- update to 5.0.0
* Sun Jun 20 2004 firstname.lastname@example.org
- fix find command in specfile
* Sat Feb 28 2004 email@example.com
- fix requirement for /usr/local
* Wed Oct 22 2003 firstname.lastname@example.org
- update to 4.1.2
* Fri Aug 22 2003 email@example.com
- require the perl version we build with
* Thu Jul 17 2003 firstname.lastname@example.org
- adapt to perl-5.8.1
- use %perl_process_packlist
* Tue Jun 17 2003 email@example.com
- fix filelist
* Fri Jun 06 2003 firstname.lastname@example.org
- update to 4.1.0
- don't package MANIFEST
* Tue May 20 2003 email@example.com
- remove unpackaged files
* Fri Dec 20 2002 firstname.lastname@example.org
- updated to version 4.0.3