- updated to 0.49 see /usr/share/doc/packages/perl-MooseX-Method-Signatures/Changes 0.49 2015-10-07 01:07:44Z - added x_deprecated to metadata
- updated to 0.48 see /usr/share/doc/packages/perl-MooseX-Method-Signatures/Changes 0.48 2014-09-20 17:46:45Z - fix tests that fail on altered warning messages in perl 5.21.4 (see perl RT#121638)
- updated to 0.47 - update configure_requires checking in Makefile.PL, add CONTRIBUTING file
- updated to 0.46 - re-release with fixed compile test - removed use of deprecated Class::MOP::load_class - documentation reference added, pointing to the WARNING section in MooseX::Declare, regarding future utility of this module - repository migrated to the github moose organization
- updated to 0.44 * Fix broken test in 5.17.6, where hash ordering is now randomized (RT#81388, Karen Etheridge)
- updated to 0.43 * Bump dependency on MooseX::Types to 0.35 to resolve issues with recent MooseX::Types releases. * Mark failing test due to Eval::Closure/Devel::Declare issues as TODO until things are fixed, to at least allow recent versions to install without errors. * Add explicit dependency on Eval::Closure, in an effort to get more diagnostics from failing cpantesters reports. No functionality changes. * Loosen a regexp in a test, to handle the new format emitted by Carp 1.25. * The test suite now uses Test::Fatal instead of Test::Exception (Karen Etheridge). * Bump dependency on MooseX::Types::Structured to 0.24, which contains more detailed error messages as well as some performance enhancements. * Require B::Hooks::EndOfScope 0.10 and Module::Runtime 0.012, fixing various perl 5.8 breakages.
- update to 0.37 * Don't look in the stash for traits or types that contain
- initial version (0.36)