- updated to 0.21 see /usr/share/doc/packages/perl-MooseX-Daemonize/Changes 0.21 2016-02-16 05:15:14Z - some distribution retooling
- updated to 0.20 see /usr/share/doc/packages/perl-MooseX-Daemonize/Changes 0.20 2015-08-16 03:27:34Z - some tooling modernization and documentation cleanup.
- updated to 0.19 - fix buggy test that does not try hard enough to look for a nonexistent pid (ether) - repository moved to github moose organization
- updated to 0.18 - make tests a bit more tolerant of slow systems, by waiting longer for processes to die (RT#85229, Chisel Wright) - Makefile.PL now prevents installation on MSWin32 - fix incompatibilities with Test::Builder 1.005+ (schwern, RT#76523) - add missing dependency on the version of File::Path which added make_path (RT#79169, Jonathan Sailor) - add missing test dependency on Test::Exception (RT#70382) - document the 'basedir' attribute and its behaviour (RT#83055) - add 'documentation' keys for public attributes, to be used when displaying --help (RT#54295) - fix versions - recommend Daemon::Control instead - fix bug with pidbase dir not being created if it doesn't already exist
- initial package 0.13 * created by cpanspec 1.78.03