* Fri Oct 13 2017 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fixed compilation error:
* Added BuildRequires: perl(Module::Install)
* Sun May 03 2015 email@example.com
- updated to 1.5105
Version 1.5105: Sat May 2 2015
- Prevent CPAN from indexing private-lib
Version 1.5104: Mon Apr 20 2015
- Remove unused File::Cat import
Version 1.5103: Mon Apr 20 2015
- Add File::Path dependency for testing. Thanks to Paul Howarth
<firstname.lastname@example.org> for the info.
- Don't install private Module::Install extension. Thanks to Paul Howarth
<email@example.com> for the bug report.
- Clarify licensing terms
- Move verbose testing to a private module, and implement it in a way that
doesn't require editing the Makefile after it is generated.
- Require File::Slurp instead of including it, to avoid potential problems
- Improve the ability of the test suite to be run in parallel
- Fix Windows test incompatibilities, such as:
Version 1.5102: Sun Apr 12 2015
- Fix xz and lzip test skip for when tools are not installed
- Enable verbose testing for CPAN-testers
- Use proper temp dir instead of t/temp
- Consolidate issue tracking at rt.cpan.org
Version 1.5101: Sat Apr 4 2015
- Add a version check for lzip, to make sure the .lz file can be decompressed
properly during testing. Thanks to Paul Howarth <firstname.lastname@example.org> for the
- Fix warning about deleting nonexistent test cache
- Enhance "make test TEST_VERBOSE=1" to dump debug information
- Work around a POD-stripping bug that would cause module load to fail on some
Version 1.5100: Sun Mar 22 2015
- Moved code to github
- Added xz support.
Thanks to email@example.com for initial patches.
- Added lzip support.
Thanks to an anonymous submitter for the idea.
- Added POD test
- Fixed hang in pure Perl implementation for a malformed mbox file scenario.
Thanks to Jason Brooks <firstname.lastname@example.org> for providing an mbox
that found this bug.
- Fixed $OLDSTDERR used only once warning.
Thanks to email@example.com for the bug report and patch.
- Fixed enabling of warnings.
Thanks to firstname.lastname@example.org for the bug report and patch.
- Fixed a division by zero error for malformed mbox files that start with a
Thanks to email@example.com for the bug report.
- Fix bug in M::M::Perl documentation.
Thanks to Christopher Orsolits <firstname.lastname@example.org> for spotting it.
- Add more cache file validation.
Thanks to Richard Higson <email@example.com> for reporting the
* Fri Nov 18 2011 firstname.lastname@example.org
- use original .tar.gz
* Wed Dec 01 2010 email@example.com
- switch to perl_requires macro
* Mon Nov 29 2010 firstname.lastname@example.org
- remove /var/adm/perl-modules
* Mon Jan 25 2010 email@example.com
- update to 1.5002
* Disabled the grep interface, which has had some tricky bugs
that I don't have time to figure out.
* Updated Makefile.PL to be compatible with versions of
Module::Install > 0.88.
* Instead of returning an error for an empty mailbox, a valid
mailbox is returned that will immediately fail the
end_of_mailbox check. This should simplify people's code.
* Sun Jan 10 2010 firstname.lastname@example.org
- enable parallel build
* Thu Feb 21 2008 email@example.com
- fix build with perl 5.10
* Mon Jan 15 2007 firstname.lastname@example.org
- update to 1.5000
* The Cache and Grep implementations now detect when changes
have occurred to the file being parsed, and automatically
invalidate their cache values and revert to the Perl
implementation. NOTE: This works well for appending to
the mailbox, but undefined behavior occurs if modifications are
made to the mailbox at locations earlier than the current
* Changed the reset test so that it doesn't create output with
inconsistent line endings in the case of a dos mailbox.
* Fixed a bug where occasionally the reading of the next email
will go into an infinite loop when reading from standard input.
* read_next_email now returns undef on end of file.
* Simplified code by removing end_of_file attribute of parser
* Thu Sep 14 2006 email@example.com
- update to 1.4005
* Fixed a bug where emails with a line near the end that start
with "From " would cause the Grep implementation to go into
an infinite loop.
* Fixed some minor coding style issues.
* Wed Jul 12 2006 firstname.lastname@example.org
- update to 1.4004
* Fixed a bug where, when emails are incomplete, the Perl parser
would cache incorrect information, causing the Cache
implementation to go into an infinite loop when it tried
to use the invalid information.
* Improved the behavior for multi-part emails that lack a valid
* Wed Jan 25 2006 email@example.com
- converted neededforbuild to BuildRequires
* Wed Aug 03 2005 firstname.lastname@example.org
- update to version 1.4001
* Sun Jul 31 2005 email@example.com
- update to version 1.4000
* Mon Jul 18 2005 firstname.lastname@example.org
- update to version 1.2130 (requirement by grepmail)
* Tue Jun 22 2004 email@example.com
- initial checkin