* Fri Aug 18 2017 email@example.com
- updated to 3.04
TODO: move json_xs to types::serialiser
3.04 Thu Aug 17 04:30:47 CEST 2017
- change exponential realloc algorithm on encoding and string decoding to be
really exponential (this helps slow/debugging allocators such as libumem)
(reported by Matthew Horsfall).
- string encoding would needlessly overallocate output space
(testcase by Matthew Horsfall).
- be very paranoid about extending buffer lengths and croak if buffers get too large,
which might (or might not) improve security.
- add cbor-packed type to json_xs.
- switch from YAML to YAML::XS in json_xs, as YAML is way too buggy and outdated.
* Thu Nov 17 2016 firstname.lastname@example.org
- updated to 3.03
TODO: Victor Efimov
3.03 Wed Nov 16 20:20:59 CET 2016
- fix a bug introduced by a perl bug workaround that would cause
incremental parsing to fail with a sv_chop panic.
- json_xs: toformat failure error message fixed.
- json_xs: allow cyclic data structures in CBOR.
* Fri Mar 11 2016 email@example.com
- updated to 3.02
TODO: how to cope with tagged values and standard json decoders
TODO: investigate magic (Eric Brine)
* Mon Nov 25 2013 firstname.lastname@example.org
- updated to 3.01
- backport to perls < 5.18 (reported by Paul Howarth).
- implemented an object tagging extension (using the
Types::Serialiser serialisation protocol).
- reworked the documentation regarding object serialisation,
add a new OBJECT SERIALISATION section that explains the
- new setting: allow_tags.
- switch to Types::Serialiser booleans.
- remove to_json/from_json.
- other minor improvements to the documentation.
* Wed Jun 05 2013 email@example.com
- updated to 2.34
- work around bugs in perl 5.18 breaking more than 100
widely used modules, without a fix in sight because
p5pers don't care about CPAN anymore.
- when canonicalising, only allocate up to 64 hash key
pointers on the stack. for larger hashes, use the heap,
to avoid using too much stackspace.
- discuss the problem with setlocale (reported by a few victims).
- internal encode/decode XS wrappers did not expect stack
moves caused by callbacks (analyzed and testcase by Jesse Luehrs).
- add bencode as to/from option in bin/json_xs.
- add -e option to json_xs, and none and string in/out formats.
* Fri Nov 18 2011 firstname.lastname@example.org
- use original .tar.gz
* Sat Aug 13 2011 email@example.com
- update to 2.32:
* fix a bug in the initial whitespace accumulation
- changes from 2.31:
* don't accumulate initial whitespace in the incremental buffer (this can be
useful to allow whitespace-keepalive on a tcp connection without triggering
the max_size limit)
* properly croak on some invalid inputs that are not strings (e.g. undef)
when trying to decode a json text
* Mon Jan 17 2011 firstname.lastname@example.org
- update to 2.3(0)
- make sure decoder doesn't change the decoding in the incremental
parser (testcase provided by Hendrik Schumacher).
- applied patch by DaTa for Data::Dumper support in json_xs.
- added -t dump support to json_xs, using Data::Dump.
- added -f eval support to json_xs.
* Wed Dec 01 2010 email@example.com
- switch to perl_requires macro
* Wed Sep 08 2010 firstname.lastname@example.org
- update to 2.29
- fix a memory leak when callbacks set using filter_json_object
or filter_json_single_key_object were called (great testcase
by Eric Wilhelm).
2.28 Thu Mar 11 20:30:46 CET 2010
- implement our own atof function - perl's can be orders of
magnitudes slower than even the system one. on the positive
side, ours seems to be more exact in general than perl's.
(testcase provided by Tim Meadowcroft).
- clarify floating point conversion issues a bit.
- update jpsykes csrf article url.
- updated benchmark section - JSON::PP became much faster!
- recreated by cpanspec 1.78
- fix deps
o missing Req perl(common::sense)
- changelog to changes file
* Wed Jan 13 2010 email@example.com
- 2.27 Thu Jan 7 07:35:08 CET 2010
- support relaxed option inside the incremental parser
(testcase provided by IKEGAMI via Makamaka).
- 2.26 Sat Oct 10 03:26:19 CEST 2009
- big integers could become truncated (based on patch
by Strobl Anton).
- output format change: indent now adds a final newline, which is
more expected and more true to the documentation.
- 2.25 Sat Aug 8 12:04:41 CEST 2009
- the perl debugger completely breaks lvalue subs - try to work
around the issue.
- ignore RMAGICAL hashes w.r.t. CANONICAL.
- try to work around a possible char signedness issue on aix.
- require common sense.
* Sat Jul 25 2009 firstname.lastname@example.org
- spec mods
* removed ^----------
* removed ^#---------
* Sat Jun 20 2009 email@example.com
- update to 2.24
- added perl-macros
o autogen filelist with perl_gen_filelist
- spec mods
o added header
o fixed deps
* Sun Oct 26 2008 firstname.lastname@example.org
- first release 2.23