- Update to version 0.042 (changes since 0.040): ? Tweak the test environment to work with newer ExtUtils::MakeMaker. * Use the stack in favour of heap allocation during marshalling. * Use custom code to find struct methods in order to avoid a bug. * Remove an unused internal variable. * Add support for object class functions. * Add support for marshalling GParamSpec. * Add Glib::Object::Introspection::GValueWrapper::get_value. * perli11ndoc: Put special classes and records into their own category. * perli11ndoc: List functions of enums and bitfields. * perli11ndoc: Fix the synopsis formatting for class struct functions. * perli11ndoc: Correctly display array and callback parameters/return values/fields. * Fix "occuring" typo in POD (bgo#775169).
- Update to 0.040: * Makefile.PL: Make G:O:I dependent on Glib version >= 1.320.
- Update to 0.033: * perli11ndoc: Add a path bar to the results display.
- Update to 0.032 (changes since 0.030): * Add perli11ndoc, an interactive documentation viewer. * Added perli11ndoc to MANIFEST. * Docs: include an edited version of Gtk2::api. * perli11ndoc: hush a warning when run in text mode without args. * perli11ndoc: display a synopsis for callables. * perli11ndoc: make Control+k focus the search entry. * perli11ndoc: make Right/Left expand/collapse rows in the tree view. * perli11ndoc: make the result text view readonly. * Croak in setup for unhandled modificaion combinations. * perli11ndoc: when filtering, show children of matching elements.
- Update to 0.030: * Avoid repeating setting up a library as this can lead to issues. * Add some missing version guards to the tests. * Add t/variants.t to MANIFEST.
- Update to 0.029: * Hook up the generic Glib::Boxed constructor on load, not in setup(). * Add support for marshalling GVariants, GArrays, GPtrArrays and GByteArrays. * Support flat arrays when converting from C to Perl.
- Update to 0.028: * Harmonize the format of type names in error messages. * Add a FIXME about a corner case of GInitiallyUnowned handling.
- Update to 0.027: * Fix compilation problems when NOISY is defined. * Move the handling of void record fields into the field accessors. * Rename a few variables for clarity.
- Initial package.