- updated to 0.49 see /usr/share/doc/packages/perl-File-Rsync/Changelog Thu Mar 10 07:52:24 CST 2016 ( leakin at japh dot net ) * version 0.49: fix infun, broken since 0.46 refactor Michal Krupicka ( Michal dot Krupicka at skoda-auto dot cz ) reported that I broke the the input function (it worked differently from 0.45 and the documentation) when I converted to using IPC::Run3. This restores compatability with 0.45. Thanks Michal.
- updated to 0.48 see /usr/share/doc/packages/perl-File-Rsync/Changelog Mon Sep 21 15:58:35 CDT 2015 ( leakin at dfw dot nostrum dot com ) * version 0.48: fix list option parsing Bill Shunn ( proprietor at shunn dot net ) found a bug in list option parsing that broke filters (and probably others as well).
- updated to 0.47 see /usr/share/doc/packages/perl-File-Rsync/Changelog Fri Sep 11 08:36:39 CDT 2015 ( leakin at dfw dot nostrum dot com ) * version 0.47: fixed hash ref parsing Andreas Koenig ( andk at cpan dot org ) pointed out a problem with the hash ref compatibility code, and then graciously provided a test case to help me track down the problem. Added another test to confirm.
- updated to 0.46 see /usr/share/doc/packages/perl-File-Rsync/Changelog Wed Jul 29 09:32:05 CDT 2015 ( leakin at dfw dot nostrum dot com ) * version 0.46: added support for new options up to 3.1.1 Max Maischein ( corion at corion dot net ) provided code and insight on how to support Windows OS, as well as some improved tests. IPC::Open3 was replaced with IPC::Run3 as part of this effort, thanks to Max for showing me this module. It simplified a big chunk of code and I was able to take advantage of its features in a few places (see infun and files-from below). Gavin Carr ( gavin at openfusion dot com dot au ) enlightened me some time ago of the advantages of ordered args with rsync. Order of args is now preserved. This is a long overdue change. Rsync itself performs some things differently based on the order of some args, hopefully this is a big improvement in functionality and doesn't break anyone. Passing options as a hash ref is now deprecated. Thanks Gavin, sorry it took me so long to implement. Petya Kohts ( kohts at yandex-team dot ru ) suggested code for srchost that would properly handle the rsync:// prefix Neil Hooey ( nhooey at gmail dot com) provided a better algorithm for the status method. Erez Schatz ( moonbuzz at gmail dot com ) sent improved pod formatting that should work better with pod2html The module debug option has become moddebug so it does not conflict with the rsync debug option. infun can now be an array ref, contents are fed to stdin via IPC::Run3 files-from can also be an array ref, this is handled in the module by setting infun to the array ref and --files-from='-' Added several more tests.
- update to 0.45: + removed 'use File::Rsync::Config', oops + long overdue fix for automated builds, removed prompt for rsync path to use PATH enviroment instead
- use original .tar.gz
- switch to perl_requires macro
- initial version 0.43