* Thu Jun 23 2016 email@example.com
- updated to 1.26
- fix doc typos (Lucas Kanashiro)
* Sun Jun 12 2016 firstname.lastname@example.org
- updated to 1.25
* Sun Apr 19 2015 email@example.com
- updated to 1.24
- remove broken Event-1.0-warning.patch
* Mon Jul 28 2014 firstname.lastname@example.org
- updated to 1.23, no Changelog provided
* Tue Jul 15 2014 email@example.com
- fix build for SLE_11
* reactivate Event-1.0-warning.patch
* Tue Jun 04 2013 firstname.lastname@example.org
- updated to 1.21, no Changelog provided
* Mon Sep 19 2011 email@example.com
- updated to 1.20, no Changelog provided
* Mon Jun 20 2011 firstname.lastname@example.org
- updated to 1.17, no Changelog provided
* Wed May 04 2011 email@example.com
- updated to 1.15, no Changelog provided
* Wed Dec 01 2010 firstname.lastname@example.org
- switch to perl_requires macro
* Wed Apr 07 2010 email@example.com
- update to 1.13
o no ChangeLog :(
- cleanup spec
o sort TAGS
o updated Url
o fixed deps
- added perl-macros
* Sun Jan 10 2010 firstname.lastname@example.org
- enable parallel build
* Fri Sep 12 2008 email@example.com
- Update to 1.11:
* bugfix in db_show_timeables
* times are now using NV type
* Moved idle2 testcase to demos
* io testcase fixed for Darwin
* Tue Jul 17 2007 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to 1.09 (no real code changes)
* Tue Apr 24 2007 email@example.com
- update to 1.08
* Add casts to quell warnings as suggested by JDHEDDEN@cpan.org.
* Marc Lehmann suggests using mg_ptr instead
of mg_obj. Sounds good to me.
* Fix 64 bit issue. Encouraged by Eric Rybski
* Fix ancient memory leak in loop() noticed by Nikita Savin
* Preliminary /dev/poll support from Michael Pergament
As of yet, there is no config test to
turn on this code. Patches welcome.
* Apply Win32 patch from Graciliano M. P. <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
* Generic watchers: implementation, documentation, and tests.
* Documentation refinements.
* Event.xs: Due to popular demand, queue_pending() is now a public
API, for better or worse. Beware of race conditions.
* A var watcher can currently be created with no variable to
watch, provided of course that it is parked. However, once a
variable has been set, the watcher cannot be returned to the
no-variable state. The variable to watch can be changed, but the
watcher rejects any attempt to set the reference to undef.
* Applied a patch to allow the variable reference of a var watcher
to be set to undef.
* Applied patch to clarify the documentation (with tweaks from
* Thu Apr 19 2007 email@example.com
- import from 9.2 (needed by iwatch)
* Mon Aug 16 2004 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to Event-1.00:
* c/watcher.c: Check for a missing callback.
* lib/Event.pm: Make NO_TIME_HIRES actually work.
* c/signal.c: iClear signal counter when a signal watcher stops.
- Update to Event-0.88:
* lib/Event.pm: Simplify hooking into Time::HiRes.
* Event.xs: Remove U2time. Remove install_time_api().
* Various Event docu updates.
* c/watcher.c: Fix SEGV reported by Zefram; add test.
* Sun Jan 11 2004 email@example.com
- build as user
* Fri Aug 22 2003 firstname.lastname@example.org
- require the perl version we build with
* Mon Jul 14 2003 email@example.com
- Install into %perl_vendorlib, _vendorarch, use _process_packlist.
- Update to Event-0.87:
Fix tracevar_r, tracevar_w delcarations.
(Fix was in SuSE patch before.)