* Fri Feb 06 2015 firstname.lastname@example.org
- updated to 1.32
Makefile.PL: if /usr/include/ncurses/ncurses.h exists, use Ncurses regardless
of what the $guess_cfg table says for the OS at hand. This fixes the former
hybrid approach which didn't work for a Solaris 11 system that has both
Ncurses and BSD curses.
Typographical error in documentation fixed.
New in 1.31 (Released April 26, 2014)
Fix compile failure with some Curses libraries, introduced in
1.29 - undefined KEY_CODE_YES.
Fix documentation: wide character functions exist back to Perl 5.6,
New in 1.30 (Released April 19, 2014)
Fix build failure: Use older substitutes if Perl is too old to have
the 'utf8_to_uvchr_buf' function they use; don't include the wide character
functions if Perl is even too old to have the substitutes. Broken in 1.29.
Fix "constant not provided by your vendor" message when you refer to a
function that does not exist in the Curses module.
Minor fixes to documentation of new wide character functions.
Fix warning about extra argument to c_setmevent .
Fix documentation for "not defined in your Curses library" errors.
(broken in 1.28).
Fix demo programs' recognition of "not defined in your Curses library"
errors (broken in 1.28).
New in 1.29 (Released April 6, 2014)
Add an alternate set of functions (getchar, ungetchar, getstring,
instring, addstring, insstring) providing a more Perl-like interface,
converting from and to Perl strings (instead of passing data to the C
library verbatim) and using wide character functions if available in the
underlying curses library.
Written by Edgar Fu201337, Mathematisches Institut der Uni Bonn,
* Fri Nov 18 2011 email@example.com
- use original tar.gz
* Tue Nov 30 2010 firstname.lastname@example.org
- switch to perl_requires macro
* Mon Nov 29 2010 email@example.com
- remove /var/adm/perl-modules
* Tue Oct 19 2010 firstname.lastname@example.org
- add perl as explicit buildrequire
* Tue Feb 09 2010 email@example.com
- update to 1.28
* Disable Curses::Var::STORE. It doesn't work (doesn't even compile) with
newer Ncurses (due to updates to make Ncurses reentrant). One can
re-enable it by defining ALLOW_VARS_STORE in c-config.h.
* Improve "not provided by your vendor" message.
* Sun Jan 10 2010 firstname.lastname@example.org
- enable parallel build
* Mon Feb 23 2009 email@example.com
- update to 1.27
* Extraneous .i and .s files in 1.26 removed. 'make clean' cleans
all .i and .s too.
* 'gen' directory is replaced by gen.tar file, so CPAN doesn't
index the stuff in there. That directory is stuff for developing
the Curses package, not stuff for users.
* newterm() is available and putwin() and getwin() work in newer
Perl (with PerlIO). We now use PerlIO_findFile().
* Wed Sep 10 2008 firstname.lastname@example.org
- update to 1.24
* Export KEY_RESIZE, KEY_EVENT.
* For Netbsd, allow both Netbsd and BSD guesses via CURSES_LIBTYPE,
and default to Ncurses.
* Add guess capability for Dragonfly.
* Mon Mar 10 2008 email@example.com
- update to 1.23
* Fix crash of Makefile.PL on Windows.
* Don't undefine 'bool' macro in c-darwin hints file.
* Fix missing comment delimiter.
* Mon Nov 19 2007 firstname.lastname@example.org
- update to 1.19
- add -lpanel and -lmenu
* Use Ncursesw (Ncurses with wide character functions) instead of
Ncurses if available.
* Change all sv_isa() to sv_derived_from() so you can use
* bugfixes, test fixes
* Thu Mar 29 2007 email@example.com
- add ncurses-devel BuildRequires
* Sat Mar 10 2007 firstname.lastname@example.org
- link with ncursesw.so to make UTF8 output work
* Fri Jul 14 2006 email@example.com
- update to 1.14
* Make demo.form work on 64 bit machine.
* Add some narration to Makefile.PL to help with diagnosis.
* Move undef of 'instr' from individual hint files to Curses.c
and add explanation.
* Some kind of build fix to get panels, forms, and menu functions
* Wed Jan 25 2006 firstname.lastname@example.org
- converted neededforbuild to BuildRequires
* Mon Aug 01 2005 email@example.com
- update to version 1.12
* Sat Jan 10 2004 firstname.lastname@example.org
- build as user
* Fri Aug 22 2003 email@example.com
- require the perl version we build with
* Tue Jul 15 2003 firstname.lastname@example.org
- adapt to perl-5.8.1
- use %perl_process_packlist
* Tue May 20 2003 email@example.com
- remove unpackaged files