* Tue Aug 06 2013 firstname.lastname@example.org
- updated to 2.33
- Fix minor RT bugs 83175 and 86455.
* Mon Jun 03 2013 email@example.com
- updated to 2.32
- Fixes "Taint checks are turned on and your key is tainted" error when autogenerating salt and IV.
- Fixes to regular expressions to avoid rare failures to
correctly strip padding in decoded messages.
- Add padding type = "none".
- Both fixes contributed by Bas van Sisseren.
* Fri Nov 18 2011 firstname.lastname@example.org
- use original .tar.gz
* Fri Aug 26 2011 email@example.com
- remove Author from desc
- added bcond_with opt
o test optional pkgs via local build (osc build --with opt)
- fix deps for CentOS
- some spec cleanup
* Wed Dec 08 2010 firstname.lastname@example.org
- avoid even more requires to avoid even more cycles
* Tue Nov 30 2010 email@example.com
- remove extra requires to avoid cycle
* Wed Nov 24 2010 firstname.lastname@example.org
- recreated by cpanspec 1.78
o fix deps
- noarch pkg
* Sun Jan 10 2010 email@example.com
- enable parallel build
* Fri Feb 27 2009 firstname.lastname@example.org
- update to 2.30
* setting $cipher correctly
* Thu Jun 19 2008 email@example.com
- update to 2.29
* Fixed errors that occurred when encrypting/decrypting utf8
strings in Perl's more recent than 5.8.8.
* Wed Apr 02 2008 firstname.lastname@example.org
- update to 2.28
- Fixed bug in onesandzeroes test that causes it to fail
with Rijndael module is not installed.
- When taint mode is turned on and user is using a tainted key,
explicitly check tainting of key in order to avoid "cryptic"
failure messages from some crypt modules.
- Fixed onezeropadding test, which was not reporting
its test count properly.
- Fixed failure of oneandzeroes padding when plaintext size is
an even multiple of blocksize.
- Added new "rijndael_compat" padding method, which is compatible
with the oneandzeroes padding method used by Crypt::Rijndael in
* Mon Oct 08 2007 email@example.com
- update to 2.24
* Fixed failure to run under taint checks with Crypt::Rijndael
or Crypt::OpenSSL::AES (and maybe other Crypt modules).
* Added checks for other implementations of CBC which add no
standard padding at all when cipher text is an even multiple
of the block size.
* Tue Dec 12 2006 firstname.lastname@example.org
- update to 2.22
* Fixed bug in which plaintext encrypted with the
- literal_key option could not be decrypted using a new
object created with the same -literal_key.
* Added documentation confirming that -literal_key must be
accompanied by a -header of 'none' and a manually specificied IV.
* Thu Oct 19 2006 email@example.com
- update to 2.21
* Fixed bug in which new() failed to work when first option is
* Added ability to pass a preinitialized Crypt::* block cipher
object instead of the class name.
* Thu Sep 14 2006 firstname.lastname@example.org
- update to 2.19
* Renamed Crypt::CBC-2.16-vulnerability.txt so that
package installs correctly under Cygwin
* Fri Jul 14 2006 email@example.com
- update to 2.18
* added lots of documentation
* fixed using 8 byte IVs when generating the old-style RandomIV
style header for the Rijndael algorithm.
* versions 2.17 and higher will not decrypt messages
encrypted with versions 2.16 and lower unless you pass
an optional value 'randomiv' to the new() call
* Wed Apr 05 2006 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bug 153627 - VUL-0: perl-Crypt-CBC: ciphertext weakness when using certain block algorithms
* Wed Jan 25 2006 email@example.com
- converted neededforbuild to BuildRequires
* Mon Jul 11 2005 firstname.lastname@example.org
- update to 2.14
* Fri Apr 15 2005 email@example.com
- update to 2.12