* Thu Aug 27 2015 firstname.lastname@example.org
- add "BuildRequires: CGI" to .spec file so "make test" succeeds
* Mon Jul 25 2011 email@example.com
- update to 4.48
* INTERNAL: quit using "use diagnostics;" to avert some test failures
* Tue Jul 12 2011 firstname.lastname@example.org
- licence correction (same as Perl)
* Mon Jul 11 2011 email@example.com
- update to 4.47
* DOCS: minor POD fixes (Rene Mayorga and Nicholas Bamber)
* INTERNAL: More packaging fixes.
* INTERNAL: Fix packaging problem with 4.44.
* FIX: Fix 5.14 compatibility issue (Walt Arstingstall)
* DOCS: Clarify docs for static ID generator (oalders)
* Thu Jan 20 2011 firstname.lastname@example.org
- update to 4.43
* FIX: Avoid deleting unmatched sessions when calling find() when ip_match is enabled.
Closes RT#47795. Thanks to m-uchino, Ron Savage, and Mark Stosberg
* NEW: new public ip_match() method is available, primarily for use with find(). (Ron Savage, Mark Stosberg)
* DOCS: UTF8 related documentation was updated.
* INTERNAL: Don't add _SESSION_EXPIRE_LIST to internal hash unless we need to.
RT#51192, Thanks to Pavel V. Rochnyack, Ron Savage, Mark Stosberg
* INTERNAL: Avoid calling sprintf() in CGI::Session::ErrorHandler, fixing RT#48733
Solves taint error for Perl V 5.10.0. All well-written code will have
been using errstr() to retrieve errors anyway so this change will not
affect any code which obeys the API. (Peter Kaminsk, Ron Savage, Mark Stosberg)
* INTERNAL: The undocumented 4th parameter to load() has changed its meaning.
* INTERNAL: Test suite improvements. (Ron Savage, Mark Stosberg)
* Wed Dec 01 2010 email@example.com
- switch to perl_requires macro
* Thu Aug 27 2009 firstname.lastname@example.org
- update to 4.42:
* Fix broken links in documentation and tests. (RT##49020)
- add perl-DBD-SQLite, perl(CGI::Simple) and perl(FreezeThaw) to
BuildRequires to run more tests (DBI tests needing a running
database and are skipped so far)
- follow perl packaging rules in specfile
* Mon Mar 23 2009 email@example.com
- update to 4.41
* FIX: RT#43290. In CGI::Session::Driver::sqlite, ensure database
handle is still defined in DESTROY() before calling ping().
* DOCUMENTATION: Add comments about using the header() method
to set the charset to 'utf-8'.
* Tue Jan 20 2009 firstname.lastname@example.org
- update to 4.40
* many fixes, improved documentation
* Fri Jul 18 2008 email@example.com
- update to 4.35 (bnc#410259)
* FIX: Fix the bug fix for error propagation from 4.34
* FIX: Reset errors when creating a new object. Previously,
errors from a previous object could show up in the current object.
* INTERNAL - Patch Build.PL and Makefile.PL to run
Module::Metadata::Changes's ini.report.pl, if available, to
regenerate Changelog.ini from this file (Changes), when creating
* SECURITY: Patch CGI::Session::Driver::file to stop \ and /
characters being used in session ids and hence in file names.
These characters, possibly combined with '..', could have been
used to access files outside the designated session file directory.
* FIX: Patch CGI::Session to propagate error upwards when
* INTERNAL: Ship a machine-readable version of this file under
the name Changelog.ini.
* FIX: Patch CGI::Session::Driver::mysql to replace
'REPLACE INTO ...' with 'INSERT INTO ... ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE ...'.
* FIX: t/mysql.t used to test setting the global variable
* Wed Jun 25 2008 firstname.lastname@example.org
- package created (version 4.32)