* Sat Apr 18 2020 Egbert Eich <email@example.com>
- Bring QA to the package build: add %%check stage
* Fri Apr 10 2020 Egbert Eich <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Since the build for the SLE-12 HPC Module got fixed, simplify
spec file and remove legacy workarounds.
- Remove _multibuild file where not needed.
* Tue Mar 31 2020 Egbert Eich <email@example.com>
- Add better legacy support.
- Make sure to not ship duplicate files with builds for multiple
* Fri Mar 27 2020 Egbert Eich <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Define %%make_build for all products that do have it defined.
* Thu Mar 26 2020 Egbert Eich <email@example.com>
- Do not build for SLURM on 32bit platforms on Factory: SLURM 20.02
doesn't support this.
* Thu Mar 26 2020 Ana Guerrero Lopez <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Spec cleanup
* Wed Mar 25 2020 Egbert Eich <email@example.com>
- Update to version pdsh-2.34 (2020-01-07) (bsc#1167704)
* Fix for output corruption with no newlines (#114)
* pipecmd: fix result check error handling (Dylan Simon)
* slurm: workaround slurm export of internal List interfaces
* readline: add application name as argv (#112)
* Fix errors from lgtm.com scan
- Remove obsolete patches:
* Tue Feb 18 2020 Egbert Eich <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Add Change-typedef-List-to-typedef-xList.patch:
* Change 'typedef List' to 'typedef xList'.
Since SLURM exposes a type List in its public API without proper
namespacing we need to change this type in pdsh.
To remain compatible with older versions of SLURM whose type List
was identical to pdsh's we need to rename not only the struct.
* Sat Dec 07 2019 Egbert Eich <email@example.com>
- Add support for an alternative SLURM version when building the
- Use %license macro
* Thu Mar 29 2018 firstname.lastname@example.org
- removed patch: pdsh-exclude-slurm-list-namespace.patch:
Patch is not an acceptable work-around for upstream
- added patch: pdsh-rename-list-to-xlist.patch
Renamed 'struct list' to 'struct xlist' to match upstream slurm
Original upstream commit message:
to avoid name collisions with c++ list types. gdb started showing
the wrong type when the full lib was created.
* Wed Mar 28 2018 email@example.com
- added patch: pdsh-exclude-slurm-list-namespace.patch:
Defined __list_datatypes_defined in list.h to prevent conflict
with slurm 17.11 (bsc#1086736).
* Tue Feb 20 2018 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Since the different host-list plugins have conflicting
options and a 'the first one wins' policy is not well
defined, package all of them separately and make ones
with identical options conflict (bsc#1081673).
* Fri Feb 16 2018 email@example.com
- Add genders support to pdsh (FATE#325288).
- Put SLURM plugin into separate package (FATE#325289).
* Wed Oct 11 2017 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to version 2.33 for SLE-12 (HPC) (FATE#324169).
* Mon Oct 09 2017 email@example.com
- Removed deprecated %leap_version from spec file.
* Sat Oct 07 2017 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Remove --with-pic which is a no-op due to --disable-static.
- Replace old RPM constructs.
* Fri Oct 06 2017 email@example.com
- Update to 2.33:
* Fix segfault and build issues on Mac OSX (#95)
* Always pass RTLD_GLOBAL to dlopen(3) of modules. Fixes missing symbol
errors from modules using libraries that also use dlopen() (e.g.
* Autotools update
* Switch to dlopen(3)/dlsym(3) instead of using libltdl
* Drop qshell, mqshell, rmsquery, nodeattr and sdr modules.
* Fix issue 70: dshbak: handle hostname of "0"
* Allow PDSH_CONNECT_TIMEOUT and PDSH_COMMAND_TIMEOUT environment
variables (Erik Jacobson)
* Fix some old URLs in documentation (Al Chu)
* Avoid exporting POSIXLY_CORRECT to child processes (Dorian Krause)
* Fix mcmd start offset bug in max bytes calculation (Egbert Eich)
Obsoleted by update.
* Fri Mar 10 2017 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fix %if clause in spec file.
* Thu Feb 16 2017 email@example.com
Fix a write past the end of a buffer.
* Wed Feb 15 2017 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Add 'Recommends: mrsh':
pdsh should be run using the mrsh protocol but can get by using
ssh as well, thus adding as a recommended dependency.