* Wed Mar 06 2013 firstname.lastname@example.org
- update license to new format
* Thu Jul 12 2012 email@example.com
- Updated to version 1.0.7:
* Fixed immediate binding failure.
* Further code cleanup and warning fixes.
* Minor fixes.
* Tue Mar 22 2011 firstname.lastname@example.org
- licenses package is about to die
* Tue Nov 03 2009 email@example.com
- updated patches to apply with fuzz=0
* Wed Aug 05 2009 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Updated to version 1.0.5:
* Code cleanup and warning fixes.
* Fri Jun 19 2009 email@example.com
- disable as-needed for this package as it fails to build with it
* Wed Apr 08 2009 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Updated to version 1.0.4:
* Fix powerup sequence when switching to EMV->ISO mode.
* Allow the header to be read in several calls.
* gci410emv connected thru an usb adapter now it works fine.
- Added USB modalias supplements.
- Require pcsc-lite.
* Fri Apr 04 2008 email@example.com
- Updated to version 1.0.3:
* correct a big bug unnoticed for many years and declared on
PowerPC with gcc 4.x
* do not strip the library so we have debug symbols if needed,
strip should be called by the package build process
* Thu Jul 26 2007 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Updated to version 1.0.2:
* correctly handle empty response from the reader
* minor fixes
* Fri Jun 01 2007 email@example.com
- Updated to version 1.0.1:
* Minor fixes.
* Define interface, bulk_in and bulk_out fields and store the
- Build with libusb-devel.
* Fri May 26 2006 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Don't strip binaries.
* Wed Jan 25 2006 email@example.com
- converted neededforbuild to BuildRequires
* Tue Jan 03 2006 firstname.lastname@example.org
- move to separate source package
* Mon Jan 02 2006 email@example.com
- removed obsolete hotplug stuff for cyberjack
- Updated pcsc-lite to version 1.2.9-beta9
- Updated CCID driver to 0.9.4
- Updated GemPC driver to 1.0.0
- package pkgconfig files to be able to build drivers outside
* Tue Dec 20 2005 firstname.lastname@example.org
- removed unpackaged man-page symlinks
* Tue Nov 29 2005 email@example.com
- remove keeper from nfb (unused)
* Mon Oct 10 2005 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Updated towitoko driver to 2.0.7 and install USB bundle
* Wed Sep 21 2005 email@example.com
- Repackaged CCID as bundle for USB usage (#116497)
* Tue Sep 20 2005 firstname.lastname@example.org
- handle old reader.conf in upgrade case
- compile with -fno-strict-aliasing
- fixed missing return in ctapi-cyberjack
* Sat Sep 17 2005 email@example.com
- Updated pcsc-lite to version 1.2.9beta8 (#116497)
* use /etc/reader.conf.d/
* adapted init script to create /etc/reader.conf
- Updated cyberjack driver to version 2.0.9
* use rpath for cyberjack tools
- Updated ccid driver to version 0.9.3 (#116497)
- Use RPM_OPT_FLAGS everywhere
- Fixed serious compiler warnings