* Mon Oct 23 2017 email@example.com
- Update to 0.12.0:
* Set Version
* removed dangeling symlink to debian dir
* Text eliding, long texts and newline
* Update status message appropriately
* fixup...use static const
* Fix icon sizes
* Just fixed my typo in search settings (#574)
* Lithuanian translation
* Lithuanian translation
* Disable menubar actions that cannot be used
* Save and restore search settings
* Don't export github templates
* Wallpaper Slide Show
* Inline renaming with F2 for detailed list view (#554)
* Inline renaming with F2
* Fix showing/hiding hidden files (#535)
* Don't select or scroll to child folder on reloading (#536)
* Replace customized DesktopItemDelegate hacks with the standard Fm::FolderItemDelegate provided by libfm-qt. (#529)
* liblxqt version make no sense here
* Copied issue template
* Fix Ctrl+A on desktop (#526)
* Update statusbar size info when needed
* Drops Qt5Core_VERSION_STRING
* set Qt::AA_UseHighDpiPixmaps to true
* Fix jerky desktop items
* Place dropped item at drop position (#504)
* Make custom pos checkbox work for multiple items (#499)
* Fix crash on removing desktop items with custom position (#496)
* Fix cursor on hovering desktop items
* Fix pressing RETURN in location bar
* Remove the old tilde replacement
* Included LXQTConfigVars
* Fixed config/CMakeLists.txt - removed not needed things
* Added merged autostart and config to CMakeLists.txt
* Updated *_da.desktop files and removed *_da_DK.desktop files
* Update desktop entries and Replace fr_FR by fr
* lxqt-rc.xml: Change default config install path
* PCManFM-Qt: Update default wallpaper (#49)
* Merge pull request #48 from lxde/pcmanfm-qt-sort-order
* Settings Openbox updated.
* Default key shortcuts added to lxqt-globalkeysd.
* Use lxqt-sudo in pcmanfm-qt config file by default.
* Update Greek translation (el) Remove country variant from language code
* CMake: Adds Runtime and Devel install COMPONENTs
* Coding style changes
* Adds double quotes to everything that may break
* Updates the build system to use the Targets infrastructure
* adjust default wallpaper to default theme
* Drops hardcoded /etc/xdg paths
* Updated german translation, replaced Qt4 by Qt in all xsession/translations
* Updates translations infrastructure
* Update the required minimum cmake version
* remove dead template lines switch OnlyShowIn from Razor -> LXQt stringchanges LxQt -> LXQt
* Add session.conf and windowmanagers.conf.
* Support lxqt-session and add necessary xdg autostart desktop entry files.
* Rename dirs and replace razor with lxqt. Install lxqt.conf to /etc/xdg/lxqt and provide theme config.
* Properly set default wallpaper for pcmanfm-qt. Comment out openbox config handling in startlxde-qt since it's not needed.
* Remove custom openbox config file in desktop.conf temporarily until lxsession is fixed.
* Fix file paths, replacing razor with lxqt. * Remove Alt+F2 and Ctrl+Esc from openbox config file to avoid conflicts with lxqt-panel & lxqt-globalkeys.
* Add default configuration files for lxde-qt session.
* Use const iterators (Fix a FTBFS in debug mode) (#483)
* Fixed desktop items movement
* Fixes some pedantic bugs
* Correct alignment of small icons on desktop
* Rename namespace Fm2 to Fm.
* Remove unused header includes.
* Fix a bug in correct tab page dir path which causes problems of file searching.
* Fix incorrect URI of application menu.
* Fix the broken folder reload.
* Fix incorrect title update of tabs.
* Add basic error handling when folder loading is failed.
* Port status message handling to the new libfm C++ API.
* Use Fm2::Path::homePath() API.
* Use the new libfm C++ terminal emulator APIs.
* Adopt to changes of libfm C++ APIs.
* Deprecate the use of Fm::Thumbnailer.
* Replace all NULL with C++ 11 nullptr.
* Initial port to the new C++ libfm API.
* DesktopWindow: Render tilled wallpaper manually
* Use const iterators
* Checks bookmarks iterators validity (#444)
* Fri Feb 24 2017 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to 0.11.2:
* Use static_cast instead of the C style cast
* Fix sign-compare warnings
* Prevent wrong clearing of filter-bar with path buttons (#432)
* bump patch version (#429)
* Add *da.desktop files
* Re-layout on Changing Display Name. (#355)
* Add Pathbar Separator
* New tab on middle clicking a path button
* Make dialogue "About" point out it's the Qt version of PCManFM. (#421)
* CMake: Drop finding XCB
* Avoid code duplication.
* Added a wallpaper zooming option
* Implement a "Connect to server" dialog for easily mounting remote filesystems. Add new API PCManFM::MainWindow::lastActive() to get last active window.
* Use the new button-style path bar by default. Properly handle the editing of button-style path bar.
* Add missing ui file.
* Move the pcmanfm-qt_pt_BR.ts file to lxqt-l10n repo.
* Remove context menu from toolbar and menubar
* Support button-style path bar and adjust the layout of the view menu slightly.
* Create pcmanfm-qt_fr.desktop
* Create pcmanfm-qt-desktop-pref_fr.desktop
* Adds Build PROJECT_NAME with Qt version message
* Moved LIBFM_DATA_DIR compile definition from libfm-qt
* Use target_compile_definitions().
* Use the new lxqt-build-tools package
* Added very basic .gitattributes
* remove "building with cpack" from CMakeLists.txt - not used anymore
* Add Catalan translations
* Added Brazilian Portuguese Translation (pt_BR)
* Sat Sep 24 2016 email@example.com
- Update to 0.11.1:
* Bump version to 0.11.1 (#399)
* Extend README.md
* Ensure the existence of libfm dir.
* Fix the bug that breaks sort folder first option.
* Preserve per-folder view settings. * Code refactor and cleanup. * Use Fm::FolderConfig internally for storing the per-folder settings.
* Per-folder saving of sorting and view mode
* Use libfm-qt C++ wrappers instead of the original libfm C API whenever possible.
* Replace tilde with home path (#371)
* Fix -Wswitch warning
* Use LXQtCompilerSettings cmake module
* Replaces deprecated QStyleOptionViewItemV4
* Fixes two typos (#381)
* Add Arabic Translations for Desktop Files
* I18N: Fix plural string (#374)
* Fix some icons for RTL (#366)
* Use a wide spread icon theme as fallback for the time beeing (#359)
* build: Use external translations
* ts-files removal (#352)
* Fix memory leak in main window tool bar (#350)
* Change "compact icon view" in "icon view" (#349)
* Merge pull request #341 from lxde/desktop_sort_settings
* Add some tooltips to Pref dialog
* Add setting for Desktop con size
* Fix a few compiler warnings
- Split libfm-qt in own package
- Add keyring
* Thu Nov 05 2015 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Upstream release 0.10.0
* Fri Feb 20 2015 email@example.com
- Changed %build and %install to use cmake macros
* Mon Feb 09 2015 firstname.lastname@example.org
- New upstream version 0.9.0
- Added -lang subpackage
* Mon Jan 26 2015 email@example.com
- Added conditionals to enable Fedora builds
* Tue Oct 28 2014 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fixed license tag to GPL-2.0+
* Sat Oct 25 2014 email@example.com
- new upstream version 0.8.0
* Tue May 13 2014 firstname.lastname@example.org
- spec file clean up
* Sat May 10 2014 email@example.com
- Ran spec-cleaner on openSUSE specfile
* Fri May 09 2014 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Added specfile for Fedora_20
* Fri May 09 2014 email@example.com
- Added tarball for stable release
* Wed Apr 02 2014 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Added patch to fix SONAME, so I don't have to use a name like libpcman-qt0_0_0
* Wed Apr 02 2014 email@example.com
- Intial Source Upload
* Tue Apr 30 2019 firstname.lastname@example.org
- bsc#1128570: Add menu-cache to requires
* Tue Mar 05 2019 email@example.com
- bsc#1100208: Use default openSUSE wallpaper
- Add pcmanfm-qt-default-wallpaper.patch
* Mon Feb 25 2019 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to 0.14.1:
* Corrected the logic of sorting. When a tab page's sorting is changed in
whatever way, remember it.
* Use user name for home desktop shortcut
* Give window parents to some app-modal dialogs
* Save/restore custom columns of detailed view
* Allow double-clicking an item on the autorun dialog to do that action
* Fix crash on sorting by group
* Updated translations
* Thu Jan 31 2019 Michael Vetter <email@example.com>
- Update to 0.14.0:
* Desktop items can be moved more naturally and placed anywhere on Desktop.
* Added desktop shortcuts for Trash, Computer, etc. The desktop Trash also supports trashing by drag-and-drop.
* Split view is fully supported (and remembered) inside pcmanfm-qt window.
* Made the filter-bar transient by default (it shows up when something is typed inside the view and can be closed by Ctrl+K).
* An option is added for showing full names of files (in contrast to display names).
* Theme icons are used in tool bar buttons that change the view.
* A red bar is added to the root instance.
* A Tool menu item is added for copying full path of selected file (with Ctrl+Shift+C as its shortcut).
* The problem with the default terminal is fixed.
* Fixes for virtual screens (multiple monitors), especially regarding desktop updates.
* And several other fixes that improve usability.
* Also see the changes of libfm-qt since they apply to pcmanfm-qt
- Move translation from lxqt-l10n into package
* Tue May 22 2018 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to 0.13.0:
* Tab DND
* Basic bulk renaming
* Optional selection of newly created files
* Added symlink target info to statusbar
* Other GUI improvements
* Several bug fixes
* Code cleanup
* Using new libfm-qt capabilities instead of old libfm ones
* Wed Nov 04 2020 Michael Vetter <email@example.com>
- Update to 0.16.0:
* Removed a redundant method from desktop code.
* Added an option to switch to newly opened tab.
* Added an option to open tabs of last window.
* Fixed a regression in restoring vertical scroll position.
* Guarantee a correct cursor shape on opening a folder.
* Scroll to current item on removing/changing filter.
* Keep the current focus when opening new tab in background.
* Reversed the workaround for RTL statusbar text because
it isn't needed anymore.
* Fixed DND into desktop trash.
* Handle ampersand and newline in tab text.
* Handle text tabs in statusbar.
* Added an option to open desktop folders in default file manager.
* Code cleanup.
* Sun May 17 2020 Callum Farmer <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Requires libfm-qt version 0.15.1
* Sun May 17 2020 Michael Vetter <email@example.com>
- Update to 0.15.1:
* Fixed remounting of remote folders with their bookmarks under
* Prevented a total freeze on mounting encrypted volumes when
auto-mounting is enabled.
* Added an option to disable file tooltips.
* Changed the About link to pcmanfm-qt's GitHub page.
* Safeguard against null images with multi-screen wallpapers.
* Mon Apr 27 2020 Callum Farmer <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Changed pcmanfm-qt.keyring to tsujan's key
* Fri Apr 24 2020 Callum Farmer <email@example.com>
- Added Recommends for gnome-keyring-pam
- Update to version 0.15.0
* Mount passwords can be saved (temporarily or permanently) if gnome-keyring is present.
* Added an option for "single window mode" (opening folders in new tabs).
* Added an item to Desktop context menu for creating (trusted) launchers/shortcuts on Desktop.
* Added "Hidden Last" to Sorting submenu for showing hidden items after others.
* A menu item is added to toggle showing of thumbnails on the fly.
* Deletion time is added to Trash.
* Now file tooltips contain info on location, size, type, time and owner.
* Wallpaper browsing dialog is enhanced and shows big thumbnails.
* Multi-screen wallpaper support is added.
* Added an option to transform jpeg wallpapers based on their EXIF info.
* File filtering text is cleared by pressing Esc, especially with the transient filter-bar.
* DE single-click setting is followed when single-click is not chosen in Preferences.
* More stable position for the sticky Desktop Trash.
* An option is added to show containing folder's context menu with Ctrl + right click.
* Added "Hidden Shortcuts" dialog.
* The original extensions are kept on bulk renaming.
* Selected files are opened by pressing Enter.
* Now Templates options work in Preferences ? Advanced.
* Window manager menu is removed from desktop.
* Several fixes.
* And features/fixes that are inherited from libfm-qt 0.15.0 (see libfm-qt's release page).