* Thu Nov 16 2017 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to version 1.12:
* Lots of changes - see provided changelog.txt
- Cleanup spec file with spec-cleaner
- Switch to python3
* Mon Apr 08 2013 email@example.com
- update to 1.1:
* Add support for zopfli, Googles new zlib compressor
* Fix an error repacking compressed tar archives with 7z
- changes from 1.0:
* Add support for searching in archive contents
* Add support for ISO image handling
* Allow multiple --verbose options to increase program output
* Fixed Python lzma archive handling
* Fixed lzop, lrzip and rzip archive handling
* Fixed Python 3.x support
- changes from 0.19:
* Support the lzma module in Python >= 3.3
* Optimize repacking of archives with the same format
* Tue Dec 18 2012 firstname.lastname@example.org
- update to 0.18:
* Fixed unadf archive listing
* Added support for Python 3.x
* Use importlib to find program modules and depend on Python >= 2.7
* Added support for archmage and chmlib handling CHM (.chm) archives
* Mon Aug 20 2012 email@example.com
- update to 0.17:
* Added support for Monkey's Audio Compressor handling APE (.ape) archives.
* Added support for shorten handling SHN (.shn) archives.
* Added support for flac handling FLAC (.flac) archives.
* Added support for the BSD cpio and tar programs.
* Added support for lhasa handling LZH (.lzh, .lha) archives.
* Added support for lcap handling CAB (.cab) archives.
* Added support for shar handling SHAR (.shar) shell archives.
* Added support for unadf handling ADF (.adf) amiga disk archives.
* Removed support for orange handling self-extracting installers.
* Generate standalone Windows .exe and Linux .rpm installer.
* Initialize the internal MIME database correct on all platforms.
* Improved option compatibility for the ar, cpio and tar programs.
* Rename the temporary output directory if it contains multiple files. The
name is the archive name without extension, which is more readable than a
random filename "UnpackXyz".
* Require and use Python >=2.5
- changes from 0.16:
* Document the --outdir option for the extract command.
* Added convenience library function to handle archives.
* Added support for the lbzip2 program handling BZIP2 archives.
* Added support for the plzip program handling LZIP archives.
* Prevent overwriting files with repack.
* Support extraction of BZIP2 (.bz2) files with the Python bz2 module.
* Support extraction of GZIP (.gz) files with the Python gzip module.
* Support extraction of ZIP (.zip) files with the Python zipfile module.
* Support extraction of TAR (.tar) files with the Python tarfile module.
* Sat Apr 14 2012 firstname.lastname@example.org
- update to 0.15:
* print help when unknown options are given
* print error when archive files do not exist
* added support for the pigz program handling GZIP archives
- changes from 0.14:
* handle CRX (.crx) files as ZIP archives: they have garbage at
the beginning of the file, but some unzip programs can cope with
* the xz program supports listing of XZ archives: adjust the
* Wed Jan 26 2011 email@example.com
- update to 0.13:
* adds support for DMS (.dms) files
* fixes a bug in extracting cpio archives
* improved MIME type detection
* Thu Jan 20 2011 firstname.lastname@example.org
- split out bash completion into patool-bash-completion, as it requires the
- fixes bnc#661851 (bash-completion issues error for missing patool pkg which
* Sun Nov 21 2010 email@example.com
- reformatted spec file
- update to 0.12:
* archive commands are now printed on the console before running them
* a RAR extraction bug has been fixed
* Wed Oct 06 2010 firstname.lastname@example.org
- update to 0.11:
* adds support for the "7za" archive program
* Sat Apr 10 2010 email@example.com
- initial package (0.10)