* Thu Nov 09 2017 firstname.lastname@example.org
- update to upstream release 1.0.14
- removed fix-script-name-in-etc-sudoersd-file-for-ovirt.patch
as it has been fixed upstream
* Wed Feb 08 2017 email@example.com
- update to upstream release 1.0.13
* Mon Jun 06 2016 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to upstream 1.0.12
* Fri Dec 18 2015 email@example.com
- update to upstream patch release 188.8.131.52
* Tue Aug 18 2015 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to upstream 1.0.11
* Thu Jan 22 2015 email@example.com
- Update to upstream 184.108.40.206
* Wed Oct 01 2014 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to upstream 220.127.116.11
* Tue Jul 01 2014 email@example.com
- Update to upstream 1.0.10 version
* Wed Jun 18 2014 firstname.lastname@example.org
- sudoers: fix path to ovirt-shutdown-wrappers.sh
* Thu Apr 10 2014 email@example.com
- Update to upstream 1.0.9 version
* Wed Oct 30 2013 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Initial package on OBS
* Thu Jul 11 2013 email@example.com
- Pep8 rules applied on python files
- Call restorecon on pidfile
- Report multiple IPv4 addresses per device if available
- Send 'uninstalled' notification non blocking
- fixed "modified" files after clone.
- rewrote nic's addresses functions in python 2.4 syntax.
- GNOME 3.8 no longer supports gdm plugins. Therefore it's now disabled for
- Added full qualified domain name reporting
- Condrestart now ensures that the pid file does not only exist, but also is
- Added new optional parameter for shutdown to allow reboot
* Tue Dec 25 2012 firstname.lastname@example.org
- reset user rights on virtio-channel during package removal.
- unification of line endings to unix.
- fixed support for reporting devices with only ipv6.
- fixed pep8 errors in the linux guest agent.
* Wed Dec 05 2012 email@example.com
- New upstream version 1.0.6
- Upstream build system is now taking care of folder creation
- Upstream build system is now taking care of systemd units installation
* Wed Nov 28 2012 firstname.lastname@example.org
- License has been changed to Apache Software License 2.0
* Fri Oct 19 2012 email@example.com
- introduced ovirt-guest-agent-common noarch package which provides
ovirt-guest-agent and avoids duplication of the same package content
- fixed various rpmlint errors and warnings
- added required build requires
- removed unnecessary build requires
- removed unnecessary call to autoreconf in setup section
- marked config files as such
- excluded unwanted files instead of deleting them
- removed consolehelper based symlinks - now in upstream make install
* Sun May 20 2012 firstname.lastname@example.org
- fixed 'udevadm trigger' command line (bz#819945).
- fixed various rpmlint errors and warnings.
* Tue May 15 2012 email@example.com
- replaced "with" usage with a python 2.4 compatible way.
- added files to support RHEL-5 distribution.
- added more detailed memory statistics.
- fixed build on fc-17 (use the _unitdir macro).
* Sun Apr 15 2012 firstname.lastname@example.org
- removed the RHEL distribution support for the review process.
- removed BuildRoot header and clean section.
- fixed user creation.
* Tue Apr 10 2012 email@example.com
- package was renamed to rhevm-guest-agent in RHEL distribution.
- fixed gdm-plugin build requires.