* Sun Dec 17 2017 email@example.com
- Update appdata install.
* Tue Nov 28 2017 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Enable appindicator.
- Update %suse_update_desktop_file Macro.
* Sun Nov 26 2017 email@example.com
- Add appdata.
* Thu Nov 23 2017 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to 0.4.3+git8661927
* Fixed lyric download failed form Xiami source
* Fix ensure_utf8() after
* Make decode_by_charset work under both Python 2 and 3
* Make ensure_unicode and ensure_utf8 no-op under Python 3
* Make ElementTree produce a normal Unicode string
* Use a key function instead of cmp in sort()
* PEP8 fixes and Python3 compatibility for daemon/main.py
* Skip the daemon's name when detecting MPRIS2 players.
* Many features update.
- Drop osdlyrics-includes.patch, merged by upstream
- Update OSD Lyrics' home URL
- Update description.
- Drop Obsoletes tags.
- Use %fdupes macro.
* Fri Nov 06 2015 email@example.com
- Fix build in Leap: disable xmms2
* Fri Nov 16 2012 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fix missing include (add patch patches/osdlyrics-includes.patch).
* Mon Jun 04 2012 email@example.com
- update to 0.4.3
* Player support:
- Add cmus support, thanks to alepulver (not enable)
* Bug fix:
- Dir is not closed in _prepend_subdirs (ol_app_info.c)
- Show player chooser if connected player quits in 1 minute
* Thu Mar 01 2012 firstname.lastname@example.org
- add xmms2 spport
- split the translations in a lang subpackage
- rename patch file
- fixed some RPMLINT report warnings
* Mon Feb 13 2012 email@example.com
- patch license to follow spdx.org standard
* Thu Jan 19 2012 firstname.lastname@example.org
- update to 0.4.2
* UI improvements:
- Player choose dialog redesigned
- Fade out on the edge of lyric text in OSD mode if it is too long
- Drag-to-seek in scrolling mode
* Player support:
- Bring back support for Rhythmbox prior to 0.13
- Support RhythmCat
- Auto-detect the launch command for Audacious 2 and 3
- Do not require root privilege to launch MPD
* Bug fixes:
- Blurring in OSD mode will not cause a frame around lyrics
- Fix compilation issue in BDS systems.
- Fix track duration in MPRIS support
- Deal with player launch commands with %f or %U as arguments
- ttPlayer engine can search lyrics with ' in the title
- CUE sheets are supported now
- Don't show invalid search result of Xiami engine
* Fri Dec 09 2011 email@example.com
- Fix %post* , change the license to "GPL-3.0" .
* Sun Nov 13 2011 firstname.lastname@example.org
- support openSUSE 12.1
* Mon Jul 18 2011 email@example.com
- Uptate to 0.4.1
- Choose player if no supported player running on launch
- Outline blur on OSD mode
- Support all MPRIS-compatible players
- New lyrics search site: xiami.com
- Fix ttPlayer search
- Search lyrics from more than one sites
- All files with the name of osd-lyrics are replaced to osdlyrics
* Sat Jul 09 2011 firstname.lastname@example.org
- rewrite description.
* Mon Jun 27 2011 email@example.com
- rename the package name.
* Sun Jun 26 2011 firstname.lastname@example.org
- add support for Fedora and Mandriva.
* Fri Jun 10 2011 email@example.com
- Uptate to 0.4.0
* Sun May 29 2011 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Uptate to 0.4.0b1
* Wed Apr 20 2011 email@example.com
- Inital package for opensuse and SLE.
* Tue Sep 25 2018 Jan Engelhardt <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Avoid repetition of program name.
* Mon Sep 24 2018 email@example.com
- License is GPL-3.0-or-later
* Mon Sep 24 2018 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fix boo#1109453. Set Requires tag for python-curl and python-chardet
* Fri Jun 12 2020 Hillwood Yang <email@example.com>
- Update to 0.5.5RC2
* Fix python logging
* Mon Jun 01 2020 Hillwood Yang <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Rename osdlyrics-appdata.xml to osdlyrics.appdata.xml
* Sun Jan 05 2020 Hillwood Yang <email@example.com>
- Change appdata install path.
* Wed Jan 01 2020 Hillwood Yang <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Drop xmms2 support
* Tue May 14 2019 Hillwood Yang <email@example.com>
- Update version to 0.5.5RC1
* Fix autoreconf with "foreign" flag
* Upgrade PyGObject from 2 to 3
- Use python3.
* Tue Oct 02 2018 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update version to 0.4.3+git20180723.
* Add netease source
* Fix bugs