* Mon Feb 22 2021 Ben Greiner <email@example.com>
- Don't do singlespec.
* Depend on python3-certifi directly
* Just in case: also provide python3-osc-plugin-install
* Keep the original package name
* Mon Feb 15 2021 Oliver Kurz <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Fix build for multiple python3 variants
* Thu Oct 22 2020 Oliver Kurz <email@example.com>
- Change package to single-spec to fix missing dependencies on python3 variants on openSUSE Tumbleweed
* Tue Oct 13 2020 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to version 0.27:
* turn seen.keys() dictionary to a list
* fix some python3 incompatibility
* decode IO reads as they are byteslike objects now.
* Tue Jul 16 2019 email@example.com
- Update to version 0.26:
* Fix most style issues reported by flake8
* Update to some python3 compatible code
* Fix lookup of architecture from /etc/os-release
* Include 'boo#1009432_replace_etc_suse_release_by_os_release.patch' from OBS
* Delete obsolete 'next' version
* Add README.md
* Use more common name 'TODO' instead of FIXME.txt
* Create LICENSE
* Delete personal work notes SUBMIT.txt
- Move to new upstream project https://github.com/openSUSE/osc-plugin-install
- Some changes for python3 support
- Remove patch boo#1009432_replace_etc_suse_release_by_os_release.patch
included in upstream source now
* Tue Feb 05 2019 Oliver Kurz <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Fix :test for older repos by defining %install explicit an both multibuild variants
* Sat Jan 20 2018 email@example.com
- Add patch boo#1009432_replace_etc_suse_release_by_os_release.patch to replace obsolete /etc/SuSE-release (boo#1009432)
* Wed Jun 03 2015 firstname.lastname@example.org
- V0.25 fixing KeyError: 'baseproject'
* Tue Jul 09 2013 email@example.com
- don't use "Recommends" tag for fedora, centos, rhel and scientificlinux builds
- also glob for .pyc and .pyo files (they are generated by
fedora's brp-python-bytecompile script)
* Mon Jul 08 2013 firstname.lastname@example.org
- adapted code to osc's new plugin mechanism
* Tue Jun 18 2013 email@example.com
- fixing https://build.opensuse.org/request/diff/177912
* Thu Jun 06 2013 firstname.lastname@example.org
- V0.22 added lispish parens to print statements to make newer osc happy.
* Wed Feb 20 2013 email@example.com
- V0.21 shortened useless meta filenames
* Wed Feb 06 2013 firstname.lastname@example.org
- V0.20 added _pipe_from_cmd_stdout() to obsolete
TeePopen() where it misbehaves.
* Wed Dec 26 2012 email@example.com
- V0.19 added ymp parsing, so that dependencies from layered
repos can be installed, just like the one-click would do it.
* Fri Dec 07 2012 firstname.lastname@example.org
- V0.18 many fixes during the last year.
Added direct .rpm file path usage from osc bse
* Fri Sep 21 2012 email@example.com
- V0.17, suppress matching .xml files instead of .rpm
* Mon Jul 30 2012 firstname.lastname@example.org
- V0.16, added -U, still much todo.
* Tue Feb 21 2012 email@example.com
- V0.15, fixed -p, fixed scoring of platforms.
* Wed Jan 25 2012 firstname.lastname@example.org
- V0.14, finishing fallback to unpublished.
* Mon Jan 23 2012 email@example.com
- V0.13, added TeePopen, experimental unpublished install started.
* Fri Jan 20 2012 firstname.lastname@example.org
- V0.12, upload to gitorious.
* Mon May 30 2011 email@example.com
- V0.11, it was crappy since 0.9, full of typos that
often prevent its usage. Another fix.
* Fri May 20 2011 firstname.lastname@example.org
- V0.10, oops, typo used proj_name only once.
* Sat May 14 2011 email@example.com
- V0.9, SLE support, --arch support, result sorting
* Tue May 03 2011 firstname.lastname@example.org
- V0.7, hack for perlish names added.