* Thu Jul 06 2017 email@example.com
- Fix RPM groups.
* Tue Jul 04 2017 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Version update to 1.7.2:
* Couple of tiny fixes
- Refresh patch xopen-source.patch
* Tue Aug 11 2015 email@example.com
- xopen-source.patch: correct feature selection for getaddrinfo
* Tue Jun 23 2015 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use libusb-1_0-devel as BuildRequires not libusb-devel
as the old libusb compatibility layer is not used.
* Wed Aug 20 2014 email@example.com
- Added patches:
Fixed 60-openobex.rules with 'TAG+="uaccess"' (bnc#858863)
* Tue Jun 24 2014 firstname.lastname@example.org
- drop udev rules, obsolete/provide openobex from libopenobex again
(group plugdev doesn't exist anymore and it's unclear how to replace it,
so the udev rules are virtually useless)
this fixes bnc#865429
* Sat Jun 21 2014 email@example.com
- Generate manpages and doxyfiles.
- Use cmake macros and fix project definition to work with them
- Cleanup with spec-cleaner
* Sun Dec 08 2013 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use distribution definition of _udevrulesdir instead of rules_dir
- run %udev_rules_update if such macro is defined.
* Wed Sep 25 2013 email@example.com
- Update to version 1.7.1:
+ Add OBEX_FL_STREAM_CONTINUE.
+ Several fixes.
- Changes from version 1.7:
+ Add support for CMake config files
+ Internal code reorganisation and rewrite
+ Add new function set for better control than
OBEX_HandleInput(): OBEX_SetTimeout(), OBEX_Work() and
- Changes from version 1.6:
+ Change ABI from 1 to 2 because:
- Redo the USB changes from version 1.4.
- Remove InOBEX_* function, use the TcpOBEX_* functions
- Remove the simple Unicode<->ASCII functions.
+ Add support for Single Response Mode.
+ Add manpages for all example applications.
+ Add udev support.
+ Add new example app to find IrDA and USB OBEX devices.
+ Add fixes for FreeBSD.
+ Add support for libusb-1.x.
+ Add support for close-on-exec.
- Drop upstream fixed patches:
+ openobex-1.3-pkgconfig.patch (done slightly different).
- No longer provide and obsolete openobex from the library package:
the main package now contains udev rules and helpers.
- Require openobex from the library package: an app making use of
the library surely wants the udev helpers in place.
- Rename libopenobex1 subpackage to libopenobex2, following
upstreams soname change.
- Require libopenobex2 from the -devel package instead of the main
package (the name used to be provided by libopenobex1).
- Replace libtool BuildRequires with cmake, following upstreams
build system switch.
- Add pkgconfig(udev) BuildRequires: needed to build the udev
helper as well to find the location where to install udev rules
* Mon Apr 15 2013 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Add Source URL, see https://en.opensuse.org/SourceUrls
* Wed Mar 06 2013 email@example.com
- update license to new format
* Fri May 25 2012 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Remove redundant tags/sections from specfile
- Parallel build with %_smp_mflags
* Sun Nov 20 2011 email@example.com
- add libtool as buildrequire to avoid implicit dependency
* Sun Oct 31 2010 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use %_smp_mflags
* Fri Mar 26 2010 email@example.com
- Update to version 1.5:
+ Revert USB changes that broke the ABI.
+ Add more documentation and update manual pages.
+ Add missing files to distribution.
+ Fix obex_object_resume for server side role.
+ Fix security issue when creating file.
- Changes from version 1.4:
+ Add OBEX_ObjectGetSpace function.
+ Add OBEX_ObjectGetCommand function.
+ Add Bluetooth support for FreeBSD and NetBSD.
+ Add support for using OBEX over IPv6.
+ Add support for Win32 platform.
+ Fix support for document generation.
+ Fix public visible symbols of the libraries.
+ Fix handling of unexpected data from the server.
+ Fix return value interpretation of obex_object_send.
+ Fix obex_object_resume handling if sending fails.
+ Allow suspending before the first packet has been sent.
- Remove glib2-devel BuildRequires, do not use --enable-glib
configure flag and drop glib-related subpackages: this is not
built anymore in the tarball.
- Drop openobex-svn.patch: fixed upstream.
- Rebase openobex-libusb-check.patch, openobex-1.3-pkgconfig.patch
- Move the library to a libopenobex1 subpackage that
provides/obsoletes openobex (since the old package only contained
* Sun Nov 15 2009 firstname.lastname@example.org
- apply patches with fuzz-0
* Sat Oct 10 2009 email@example.com
- openobex-1.3-159.15: missing call to closedir [bnc#544452]
* Mon Mar 23 2009 firstname.lastname@example.org
- fix pkgconfig file
* Mon Feb 23 2009 email@example.com
- remove static libraries and "la" files
- fix -devel package deps
- run ldconfig correctly
* Tue Sep 16 2008 firstname.lastname@example.org
- fix requires for devel package