* Thu Mar 07 2019 Stefan Brüns <email@example.com>
- Fix build with current octave versions:
Substitute gripes.h -> errwarn.h, functions gripe_* -> err_*
Substitute NINT -> octave::math::nint
* Wed Jun 06 2018 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to version 1.4.0:
* The buttord, cheb1ord, cheb2ord, and ellipord functions now
support analog filter design with the "s" option.
* The cheb1ord and cheb2ord functions will now compute the
filter order for band-stop or notch filters.
* The medfilt1 function has been completely rewritten to support
additional arguments and options and to improve Matlab
* The following new functions have been added to the signal
package: cconv, pow2db, udecode, db2pow, rms, uencode,
peak2peak, rssq, unshiftdata, peak2rms, shiftdata.
* Other functions that have been changed for smaller bugfixes,
increased Matlab compatibility, or performance: bitrevorder,
ellip, primitive, buffer, findpeaks, rectpuls, butter,
fracshift, schtrig, cheby1, gauspuls, sigmoid_train, cheby2,
gausswin, specgram, chirp, impz, square, cplxreal, invfreqs,
tripuls, data2fun, invfreqz, digitrevorder, marcumq.