- Update to version 0.7.0: * Functions within compiled `.oct` files can now be tested. * Tests are run with default number formatting (see `help doctest`). * More robust to errors during testing. * Makefile improvements and fixes.
- Update to version 0.6.1: * Workaround regex bug on ARM (again!). - Changes from version 0.6.0: * Tests can now call "clear" and "clear all". * Fixes for running on Octave development versions (upcoming 4.4.0). * Minimum supported Octave version is now 4.2.0. The package no longer has any compiled code and does not include an "evalc" implementation. - Update Requires: octave-cli > 4.2.0 is now required. - Update file list: pkg no longer installs to libdir. - BuildArch: noarch because pkg no longer installs arch dependent binaries. - Untar tarball in build dir before running checks.
- Update to version 0.5.0 * SKIP_IF and other conditional directives can include small single-line blocks of code. * Recursion into subdirectories is now the default. * In Texinfo mode, skip tests without output by default.
- Update to version 0.4.1 * Added conditional variants of SKIP and XFAIL directives to control test execution based on runtime conditions. * Added constants DOCTEST_OCTAVE and DOCTEST_MATLAB that can be used as conditions in SKIP_IF etc. * Improved handling of example code in TexInfo documentation. * Improved folder/directory traversals.
- Initial package, version 0.4.0