- Add oce-check-for-xlocale.patch: Implement a check for xlocale.h header in CMakeLists.txt to define HAVE_XLOCALE_H instead of macro-level checks based on OS; fixes build failures with glibc >= 2.26 where xlocale.h is no longer available. - Set VERBOSE=1 during make to make it possible for brp to catch compiler warnings, etc.
- update to version 0.18.1 * minor bugfixes and extensions - added -fno-strict-aliasing compiler switch
- update to version 0.18 * Upgraded to OCCT 6.9.1 http://www.opencascade.com/pub/doc/Release_Notes_6.7.0.pdf * Support VTK OpenGL2 backend * 0027385: assertion in static initializer in a Windows GUI application * Fix null pointer access in BRepMesh_EdgeTessellator - switch to obs_scm for incremental storage and being able to work in git tree
- Remove unneeded netcdf dependencies.
- install cmake files in default location
- Drop filler words from description. Drop old %changelog section (openSUSE uses .changes file instead). - Add missing group and scriptlets for vtk subpackage. - Use %_smp_mflags for parallel build.
- OpenCASCADE 0.17.2 Community Edition - replaces and provides OpenCASCADE 6.8.0