* Tue Oct 30 2018 Dirk Stoecker <email@example.com>
- Fix URL (old link dead)
* Mon Oct 22 2018 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to version 0.922:
* In the table class, the set() function no longer automatically
adds rows or columns. This prevents some behavior which was
not intuitive for users.
* Several tensor functions have been added, including
tensor::swap_data(), tensor_out(), tensor::min(),
tensor::max(), tensor::copy(), tensor::is_valid().
* Slicing for tensor_grid objects has been improved.
* Copy constructors for tensor and tensor_grid have been
* A few long double integration classes have been added when
higher accuracy is required.
* The MCMC classes have been completely reworked, offering
better support for OpenMP and MPI parallelism.
* The acol command has been expanded and improved in several
ways. Code for o2graph has been moved out and the
documentation has been improved.
* The conversion functions in convert_units now has a const
* The documentation has been improved everywhere.
* A new nearest neighbor interpolation type has been added.
* A seed bug in rng_gsl has been fixed.
* HDF5 I/0 for table3d types now allows const references.
* The cloud_file class is updated and simplified.
* The prob_dens_func_amr class has been updated.
* Some work has been done on heat capacity functions for
* The fermion_rel::calc_mu() and pair_mu() functions work better
now with bad initial guesses.
* The tov_solve, eos_tov, eos_cs2_const, and eos_had_rmf_hyp
classes are improved.
- Drop o2scl-decrease-fit_fix-tolerances.patch: upstreamed.
- Add o2scl-remove-glob_wrapper-test.patch: Remove glob_wrapper()
from misc_ts because it isn't platform independent; patch taken
from upstream git (gh#awsteiner/o2scl#8).
* Tue Apr 24 2018 email@example.com
- Enable test only on x86_64 since all other archs do not support
* Tue Mar 27 2018 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Disable tests on i586 until test codes are fixed, typically
simply by increasing tolerances (gh#awsteiner/o2scl#7).
* Tue Mar 06 2018 email@example.com
- Add o2scl-decrease-fit_fix-tolerances.patch: Decrease the
tolerance level on fit_fix test to prevent errors on 32-bit
systems during make check; patch taken from upstream git
* Tue Mar 06 2018 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Only enable gsl2 features for openSUSE >= 1500; gsl >= 2.0 is
not available for older openSUSE.
* Tue Feb 27 2018 email@example.com
- Update to version 0.921:
* New vector_autocorr() functions were created to analyze
* The class serach_vec now has improved thread safety.
* Kriging classes interpm_krige_nn, interpm_krige, and
interp_krige were created. These are still a bit experimental.
* A new Robbins-Monro iteration root-finding class has been
created. A class smooth_func for smoothing multivariate
functions by averaging in a neighborhood has been created.
These should help dealing with noisy functions.
* All 'funct11' classes have been renamed to 'funct'.
* New vector bin size functions have been created.
* The 'acol' command has been reworked to handle HDF5 I/O for
more types. It can now manipulate vectors, matrices, and
tensors in several new ways. The interaction with o2graph in
o2sclpy has also been improved.
* The Markov chain Monte Carlo classes have been updated, but
are still experimental. Similarly with the probability
density distribution classes where new bivariate gaussian
and AMR-like probability densities were created.
* The internal bibliography mechanics have been improved.
* Error handling in nucleus_rmf has been improved.
* Updates to eos_tov_vectors, eos_had_rmf, eos_tov_vectors,
* Created an eos_cs2_poly class and anneal_para_ts.
* Nuclear masses were updated for the 2016 AME data set.
* The calculation of dndT, dndmu, and dsdT for relativistic
fermions has been improved.
* The SFHo and SFHx EOSs were updated.
* Several internal changes have been made to allow Ubuntu-style
packages. The 'make check' target now works without 'make
install'. A snapcraft snap has also been created. These are
still in progress.
- Run tests in a check section.
- Remove bogus duplicated doc files from non-std location
* Tue Aug 29 2017 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Upgrade RPM groups; combine two find calls.
* Fri Aug 25 2017 email@example.com
- Fix package groups: shared library -> System/Libraries, devel
package -> Productivity/Scientific/Math.
* Thu Aug 10 2017 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use boost-devel instead of libboost_headers-devel where the
latter is not available (openSUSE < 1320).
* Tue Aug 08 2017 email@example.com
- Initial package.