- Update project and download url - Cleanup spec file with spec-cleaner - Drop support for distributions without cmake macros as they are all out of support now. - Correct encoding of license files
- nvidia-texture-tools-gcc6.patch: replace some "return false;" by "return NULL;" to have a pointer return.
- Update to version 0.8-1 * Fix float to fixed image conversion. Fixes issue 121. * ColorBlock::isSingleColor compares only RGB channels. Fixes issue 115. * Fix cmake build in msvc. Fixes issue 111. * Better estimate principal component. Fixes issue 120. - Use %cmake macro for openSUSE > 12.3 - Remove redundant %clean section
- package builds also with libpng15
- use standard linux types instead of relying on own copies
- Add nvidia-texture-tools-gcc47.patch: Fix build with gcc 4.7.
- add ExclusiveArch tag in specfile
- remove windows binaries from tarball bnc#522208
- initial import of version 2.0.6 - nvidia helper libraries for various texture operations
- Drop -march=native to avoid compile-time CPU-detection (boo#1100677)
- Update to version 2.1.2 - Remove nvidia-texture-tools-gcc47.patch integrated upstream - Remove nvidia-texture-tools-gcc6.patch integrated upstream - Remove nvidia-texture-tools-libpng15.patch integrated upstream