- Update to version 1.1.3 * Added support for BSD 'struct passwd' members * Replaced strcpy() with snprintf()
- Editorial fixes to the description - Use %_smp_mflags for parallel build instead
- Update to version 1.1.2 * Fixed segfault while reloading hosts file * Fixed issue where are not fault tolerant if an alias has already been added * Fixed nss_wrapper build on Solaris
- Update to version 1.1.0 * Added support for initgroups() * Added support for shadow files (getspnam(), etc.) * Improved support for multi address handling in getaddrinfo() * Improved file parser * Fixed compilation on machines without IPv4 support * Fixed service string sanity check in getaddrinfo() (bso #11501) * Fixed AI_NUMERICHOST handling in getaddrinfo() (bso # 11477)
- Rename rpmlintrc to match packaging guidelines - Add rpmlintrc as source
- Cleanup specfile
- Update to version 1.0.3. * Added a nss_wrapper manpage. * Fixed cmake find_package configs. * Fixed resolving hostnames with a trailing dot. * Fixed an overflow when checking if a IPv6 address is IPv4. * Fall back to RTLD_NEXT for symbol binding if we can't find libc.
- Initial package.