* Tue May 01 2018 email@example.com
- update to version 2018.04.1
* Make build of NQP modules reproducible
* Profiler Template: Sort by time Instead of Pct
* Fix bug with iteration of empty character class
* Profiler Template: Allocations modal close by btn
* Profiler Template: Sort by time in call graph
* Clean up some odd naming in QAST regex compiler
* Only load cclass constants if they are needed
* Micro-opt in CAPHASH
* Remove apparently unused helper method
* Prevent boxing of native str
* Prevent another unnecessary boxing
* Optimize cursor_push_cstack a bit
* Optimize a loop in MATCH
* Don't emit cstack handling code if unused
* Use tryfindmethod in reduce_with_match
* Implement nqp::numify op
- Remove nqp-disable-faulty-test.diff - tests fixed upstream
- Remove nqp-reproducible-build.diff - included in upstream release
* Tue Mar 20 2018 firstname.lastname@example.org
- update to version 2018.03
* Support for profiling multi threaded programs
* Avoid using variables where we don't need any
* Fix crashes with native types in conditionals
* Make certain conditionals with natives 2.1x faster
* Simplify conditional variant lookup
* Easyfy matching Block WVals with their QAST::Blocks?
* improve pod panic msg
* No need to load ModuleLoader multiple times
* Make sure the version of jna is 4.0.0
* Remove trailing whitespace
* Implement QAST::Var.decl_as
* Remove now-unused C 3rdparty deps
* Fix slurpies in `if` ops; jnthn++ for the tip
* Fix sprintf with type objects
* update docs with more information
* rename IO sub "spew" to "spurt"
* Map new nqp::tryfindmethod op for MoarVM backend
* Use nqp::tryfindmethod in Cursor!reduce
* add a new built-in sub: run-command
* output start time of gc runs to sql
* html profiler: show times a GC run started
* Add getppid op (#422)
* [moar] Add encodeconf and decodeconf ops
* speed up sql output by about 30%
- Backport reproducible build support to fix rakudo on Tumbleweed
nqp-reproducible-build.diff can be removed in the next release
* Thu Feb 01 2018 email@example.com
- update to version 2018.01
* Improve handling of flags for '%b' directive
* Make || alternations respect :ratchet mode
* Allow per-atom backtracking modifiers to override :ratchet
* Do not start interactive REPL on non tty input
* Check for the backend method in the backend before compiler
* Make Int on rakudo's Match return an Int not a nqp level int.
* support the new heapsnapshot API
* Add nqp::getrusage and constants on MoarVM backend
* Map threadlockcount op on MoarVM backend
* Suppress warning in /a b+/
* Map the new nativeinvoke OP
* Remove support for ornate parenthesis from quoting constructs
* Improve error message when space with combiners is encountered
* Remove trailing whitespace
* Implement --force-stdin-eval-mode command line arg
* Rename `--force-stdin-eval-mode` command line opt
* Make NQP's BUILDPLAN more like Perl6's BUILDPLAN
* Add the new coerce_II op as fromI_I
* Map the new getarg_i op for reading from the args buffer
* Remove some @*comp_line_directives accesses (#376)
* Add support for '+' flag for %b in sprintf
* Add support for a block no-inline flag
* Fix wrong coercion in if on moar
* Fix crash with named captures in P5 regexes
* Use faster nqp::istype instead of ~~
* Implement nqp::chainstatic op
* MoarVM: Allow 'chain' op to use child as callee
* Use faster nqp::elems instead of + on QAST nodes
* Add $!cuid to QAST::Block.dump
* Implement QAST::Node.annotate_self
* Fix dumping block with null_s cuids
* Don't die if parent doesn't have dump method
* Fix blocktype display in Block extra node info
- add nqp-disable-faulty-test.diff for disabling faulty concurrency test
* Mon Aug 21 2017 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Remove nqp-fix-ll-exception.diff - included in upstream release
- update to version 2017.08
* Fix serious security hole - tried to load modules from current working
* support hardware_concurrency op from moar and implement for jvm
* match renamed opcode "cpucores" in moar
* Fix --ll-exception trying to print a NULL
* Add nqp::codes to QASTOperationsMAST.nqp
* Add a &dies-ok to the setting so that it can be shared across tests
* Add eqatim and indexim ops. Fix a bug when using ignoremark
* Correct setup of $sharedclass in regex compiler.
* Map the low level nativecallinvoke op
* output .sql profiler data if template.html not found
* Map new atomic ops on MoarVM backend.
* Add constant mapping atomic integer type.
* Add nqp::hasuniprop op to QASTOperationsMAST.nqp
* Add support for %*ENV<NQP_LIB> to MoarVM and JS ModuleLoaders
* Sat Jul 29 2017 email@example.com
- update to version 2017.07
* Add mapping of the op code get_port_sk
* Rename get_port -> getport
* Kill of nqp::getcfh.
* Give NQP a basic file handle class and use it instead of low level ops.
* Update profile dumper to use new handles.
* Add a way to get NQP wrapped standard handles.
* There is no die in NQP; it's nqp::die.
* Un-map the char-level I/O ops for MoarVM.
* Add :$all to methods() for Perl 6 compatability
* [unicode-grant] Update QASTRegexCompilerMAST to use new indexicim and eqaticim ops
* Start conveying decont context in QAST -> MAST.
* Do not add condition leading '0' if already present
* Add .gist method to NQPRoutine
* Map setbuffersizefh op.
* add refine_slang to automatically do mixins
* Un-map deprecated sync proc ops for MoarVM.
* Map nqp::permit op on MoarVM backend.
* Remove now-unused MoarVM lexotic of compilation.
* Factor out part of compile for easier re-use.
* Attach the match (for file positions etc.) to the QAST properly
* Fix handling of actions in .refine_slang
* Map decodertakecharseof op on MoarVM backend.
* Exclude empty messages from check
- Backport fix for --ll-exception in nqp-fix-ll-exception.diff which was committed
right after the release.
* Fri Jun 02 2017 firstname.lastname@example.org
- update to version 2017.05
* Some minor optimizations to profiling code
* separate the $!to concept back out from $!pos
* Use 0 instead of NULL in the profiler SQL output
* Rename 'allocators' to 'types' in sql profile
* Make 0s strings since they're going to get stringified anyway
* Allow tracking of allocations by routine
* Fix for RT #130760 - print usage instructions to stderr
when an invalid command line option is used
* Some cleanup to the SQL profile output
* Add primary and foreign key constraints to SQL
* Avoid numifying '!'
* Convert substr+eq to eqat
* Remove deprecated async str I/O ops.
* Tue Apr 18 2017 email@example.com
- update to version 2017.04
* Handle cloning/setting braids between NQPCursor and Perl6 Cursor
* Prevent warnings on action type objects -- use NO_VALUE sentinal
* Just use nqp::null raher than a sentinel in define_slang
* [moar] Use foldcase in QASTRegexCompilier
* Quick, partial, implementation of `constant`.
* rebootstrap to get constant declarator
* start to unify NQPMatch with NQPCursor
* rebootstrap with temp shim to find lost NQPCursor
* finish s/NQPCursor/NQPMatch/ tranformation
* PRECURSOR should not trim $!orig
* Make errors in QASTOperationsMAST more awesome
* remove now-useless .CURSOR calls
* allow !cursor_init to be used by a BUILD
* Make errors in QASTCompilerMAST more awesome
* Make sure to push in the sval node before the indexic_s op
* Merge pull request #350 from samcv/foldcase
* make false match stringify to ''
* Match.Int should return, like, an int
* submatches come from target, not orig
* Re-work --rxtrace to not trash the cache.
* Merge branch 'master' into uncurse
* reduce old match object to a singleton
* put $!braid near $!shared since they're similar
* Fix bitrot in moarvm profiler
* Sun Mar 19 2017 firstname.lastname@example.org
- update to version 2017.03
* Tue Dec 20 2016 email@example.com
- replace patches use of the new configure options
removed patch: usenqplibdir.diff
- update to version 2016.12
* Map MoarVM captureinnerlex op.
* Make sprintf %f, %e, and %g handle negative zero
* Use heap sort to sort the keys when creating JSON
* Use latest versions of css/js from CDNs
* Add a --profile-stage option to profile only one compilation stage.
* Add SQL as an output option for profiles
* Add a type declaration in Cursor.MATCH
* Forbid bare \b and \B in regexes
* Support calling the handlepayload and handle ops using the nqp:: syntax.
* Make NFA builder cope with <before>.
* Supply a warning for using \K and instead suggest <(
* Add four new pairs of matched delimiters brackets/parens (#330)
* Fix bug in --target=ast.
* Escape 's in function names for SQL profile output
* Thu Nov 24 2016 firstname.lastname@example.org
- update to version 2016.11
* $CONTROL_RETURN is 32 on JVM now
* Remove some unused variables+accessor methods
* fix spelling
* Avoid printing out <> when we have dump ast nodes with no flags.
* Initial support for line directives
* Sun Oct 16 2016 email@example.com
- update to version 2016.10
* Add &is to the setting for better failure diagnostics.
* Stop using flattenropes op.
* Map nqp::indexingoptimized op.
* Update bootstrap.
* On Moar, use indexingoptimized op.
* Just want an object when compiling a callee.
* Remove workaround as indexingoptimized is now avaliable on all backends.
* Fri Oct 07 2016 firstname.lastname@example.org
- update to version 2016.09
* Add code-gen of charclass with ignoremark.
* Make HLL::Grammar.O take named arguments.
* Remove HLL::Grammar.O(:inherit).
* split nonassoc error into list vs non-list forms
* add $*SUPPOSING dynvar to mark conjectural parsing
* factor out common boolean annotations to flags
* use index_s even with ignorecase when scanning for literals
* charrange without :m should avoid ordat/ordfirst
* Correct type conversion for default arguments.
* Support for decoder streams (user level string decoding)
* Add LEFT/RIGHT DOUBLE PARENTHESIS in matching brackets list
* Properly numify non-ascii tokens in regex/grammars
* Sun Jul 24 2016 email@example.com
- update to version 2016.07
* Support for new REPL supporting code spread over multiple lines
* Workaround for unsigned attribute access bug.
* Fix crash in unsinged attributeref code-gen.
* Avoid a load of hash allocation/copies.
* Performance improvements for regexes and compilation
* Use MoarVM's optimized mutli-dispatch path.
* Fix icicle graph in profiler
* Support new heap profiler
* Improved sprintf error reporting
* Option for a source-name different from the actual source file
* Fix massive memory leak in EVAL
* Support BEGIN time EVAL in precompilation
* Make mappers in MASTOperations cheaper
* Hook up new bytecode loading ops
* Improve code-gen by avoiding redundant deconts.
* return is now a proper control exception making it much faster
* Tue Feb 02 2016 firstname.lastname@example.org
- update to version 2016.01
* entry for \0 was missing in character classes
* Fixes for multi-line input on the interactive interpreter
* Add subsecond file time ops stat_time and lstat_time
* Mon Jan 04 2016 email@example.com
- update to version 2015.12
* new I/O related ops
* ops for multidimensional arrays
* native calling updates
* Thu Jun 11 2015 firstname.lastname@example.org
- update to version 2015.05
* bring nqp in sync with moarvm
* use new unicode features
* Fri Aug 22 2014 email@example.com
- update to version 2014.08
* use specialization and jit support from MOAR
* lazy deserialization
* many speed improvements
* removed patch: arm-use-fpic.diff
* Mon Mar 03 2014 firstname.lastname@example.org
- update to version 2014.02
- switch to moarvm as backend
- fix libdir calculation
new patch: usenqplibdir.diff
* Sun Jul 14 2013 email@example.com
- update to version 2013.06
* improved jvm support
* Mon Jun 03 2013 firstname.lastname@example.org
- update to version 2013.05
* start of jvm support