* Mon Apr 30 2018 email@example.com
- Update to version 3.5.4:
* Make computations that so far required homogeneous input
available to all polytopes, regardless of the input type:
Ehrhart series, triangulations, cone decomposition, Stanley
- Changes from version 3.5.3:
* Performance improvements.
* Bug fixes.
- Changes from version 3.5.2:
* Introduce a new algorithm for volume computations by descent
in the face lattice.
* Bug fixes.
- Use %%license to package COPYING file, instead of %%doc.
* Tue Jan 09 2018 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to version 3.5.1:
* Uniqueness in output of not uniqely determined results (bases
of sublattices, equations), necessary to make all tests yield
the same results on all.
- Drop 0001-Fix-compiler-warnings-in-matrix.cpp.patch:
* Mon Dec 25 2017 email@example.com
- Update to new upstream release 3.5.0
* Euclidean volume of polytopes
* Expansion of series
* Projection of cones and polyhedra
* LLL reduced coordinates for project-and-lift
- Add 0001-Fix-compiler-warnings-in-matrix.cpp.patch
* Wed Nov 22 2017 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to version 3.4.1:
* Miscellaneous bug fixes.
* Wed Sep 27 2017 email@example.com
- Let normaliz-devel require boost-devel because its
header files do.
* Mon Sep 25 2017 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Drop unusual Require on gap-core (copy&paste error?)
* Sat Aug 26 2017 email@example.com
- Update to version 3.4.0:
* New project-and-lift algorithm, also in a floating point
* Improved subdivision of large simplicial cones, equivalent own
replacement of Scip.
* Floating point input (and, partly, output).
* Fast Gorenstein test.
* Restriction of number of significant coefficients of
* Sun Jul 09 2017 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to new upstream release 3.3.0:
* Inclusion of NmzIntegrate in libnormaliz
* Rational numbers in input
* Improvement of polynomial arithmetic
* Controlled interruption
* Thu Mar 23 2017 email@example.com
- Update to new upstream release 3.2.1
* Automatic choice of symmetrization
* better use of HSOP option via libnormaliz
* Tue Feb 21 2017 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to new upstream release 3.2.0
* Constriants in symbolic format
* A better implementation of Approximate and its use in the
* Option for Symmetrize that produces symmetrized input for and
runs nmzIntegrate and runs on it
* QNormaliz, a version of Normaliz using coordinates in an
extension of the rational numbers (estricted to convex hull
computations and triangulation)
* Further automatic choices of algorithmic variants
* Wed Jun 08 2016 email@example.com
- Update to new upstream release 3.1.1
* support for nonpointed cones / input of subspace
* new computation goals: IsIntegrallyClosed and
* new computation goal: IntegerHull
* new computation goal: ConeDecomposition
* Sat Mar 12 2016 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Initial package (version 3.1.0) for build.opensuse.org