* Tue Mar 24 2020 Christophe Giboudeaux <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Add upstream patch to fix the python 3.8 compatibility:
* Mon May 27 2019 Jon Brightwell <email@example.com>
- Removed nml-python341.diff - python bug, fixed python upstream (3.4.2rc1).
- Removed nml-0.4.2-pillow.diff - superceded upstream
- added python-pillow-version.patch - fixes incorrect version number query https://github.com/OpenTTD/nml/pull/29
- update to 0.4.5
- Feature: increase cargo ID range from 32 to 64, to support 64 cargos in OpenTTD 11ab3c4ea2f6a6d29efda8c9ba2af04194621ea7
- Change: Support more DCxx strings for OpenTTD r27769.
- Add: Properties for vehicle sprite stack.
- Add: CB_FLAG_MORE_SPRITES, PALETTE_IDENTITY
- Add: String command 9A 1E CARGO_NAME.
- Add: CB_RESULT_IND_NO_TEXT_NO_AMOUNT
- Codechange: Store textids without offset in string_ranges
- Fix: String encoding with cases was non-deterministic and resulted in differing md5sums for the NewGRF.
- Fix: Rearrange order of string id assignment to keep compatibility.
- Fix: When some IDs depleted, an internal NML error was raised instead of the intended error message.
- Fix: most_common_refit was reading the wrong bits in var 42; read the write bits and rename it to most_common_cargo_type
as it's more accurate; also add most_common_cargo_subtype which also reads var 42 and was previously missing
- Fix: Switch from :r format code to !r conversion flag to avoid crashes.
- 0.4.4 (2016-01-07)
- Fix/Revert: Stripping one path level is not enough
- 0.4.3 (2016-01-07)
- Add: prob_map_gen as alternative name for the mapgen industry probability property
- Fix: Stripping one path level is enough
- Fix: Compatibility with newer versions of pillow.
- Fix: Vehicle 'sort' function caused internal error when an empty list was passed.
- Fix: motion_counter is 24 bits, not 4.
* Sun Nov 15 2015 firstname.lastname@example.org
- update to 0.4.2
- add fix for new Pillow (nml-0.4.2-pillow.diff) taken from pyglet
* Fri Oct 23 2015 email@example.com
- lift requirement on python3-devel and add nml-python341.diff to
fix build on Leap
* Sat Jun 06 2015 firstname.lastname@example.org
- don't run the regression tests twice
- install the man page
- avoid a runtime dependency on setuptools
* Wed May 20 2015 email@example.com
- Add python3-setuptools requires: nml makes use of pkg_resources
from openttd-opengfx build log:
/usr/bin/nmlc -c -p DOS --grf ogfxt_toyland.grf ogfxt_toyland.nml
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/usr/bin/nmlc", line 5, in <module>
from pkg_resources import load_entry_point
ImportError: No module named 'pkg_resources'
- Manually install the nml directory into python3_sitelib: python
setup.py forgets to install this, resulting in nmlc not being able
to be started (failed to import nml).
* Sun Apr 26 2015 firstname.lastname@example.org
- update to 0.4.1 (drops support for Python 2)
- improved performance and NewGRF support
* Sat Jun 14 2014 email@example.com
- update to 0.3.1 (drops support for Python version 2.5)
* Sat Dec 29 2012 firstname.lastname@example.org
- update to 0.2.4 (OpenGFX 0.4.6.1)
* Sat Oct 27 2012 email@example.com
- downgrade to 0.2.3
OpenGFX 0.4.5 builds with NML 0.2.3 only
* Sun Oct 14 2012 firstname.lastname@example.org
- update to 0.2.4 (bugfix release)
* Fri Mar 02 2012 email@example.com
- license update: GPL-2.0+
No evidence of GPL-2.0 (only) files in the package
* Fri Mar 02 2012 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cleaned up macro usage
* Mon Feb 20 2012 email@example.com
- upstream update 0.2.3
- Add: Action5 for tunnel portals
- Fix: Properly catch out-of-bounds image reads (issue #3666)
- Fix: Character code 0xA0 (NBSP) is used for an up arrow in TTD, so
don't write it as ascii. Force unicode instead (issue #3643)
* Mon Feb 06 2012 firstname.lastname@example.org
- upstream update 0.2.2
* Sat Dec 31 2011 email@example.com
- upstream update 0.2.1
- required for opengfx 0.4
* Sun Jun 19 2011 firstname.lastname@example.org
- upstream update 0.1.1
- rpmlintrc to suppress python name policy
* Thu Apr 14 2011 email@example.com
- initial setup