* Fri Mar 06 2015 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to version 1.6
* The NEWS file contains an increased number of changes; please
read it for news
- Update home Url to point Savannah's project page
- Use download Url as source
- Remove depreciated AUTHORS section
* Tue Oct 22 2013 email@example.com
- New version 1.5:
* comp, forw, and dist now process all drafts through
mh-format(5) and now support new command line arguments -from,
- to, -cc, -fcc, and -subject.
* Nmh's idea of the local mailbox is now configurable via a new
profile entry, Local-Mailbox.
* post now requires a ?From:? header in all message that it
processes. All components files have been adjusted to include
an appropriate ?From:? header by default. The release notes
have more information on how this transition will affect
* The -attach option is now the default for send (using the
header Nmh-Attachment) and -attachformat 1 is the default
* Command editing and filename completion (via readline) is now
available in whatnow
* Support for using an external command to filter the body of a
message through in mhl. See mhl(1) for more details,
specifically the format keyword, the formatproc entry in
mh-profile(5), and the -fmtproc switch for mhl and repl.
* Preliminary support for improved MIME handling when replying
to messages. Yes, a long requested feature has a solution. See
the release notes and docs/contrib/replyfilter for more
- Obsoletes nmh-warnings.patch
* Wed Nov 23 2011 firstname.lastname@example.org
- add libtool as buildrequire to avoid implicit dependency
* Mon Sep 08 2008 email@example.com
- Bugfix release: 1.3
- Obsoletes nmh-64bit.patch and nmh-strcasecmp.patch .
- For more details, see /usr/share/doc/packages/nmh/ChangeLog .
* Tue Jul 15 2008 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Adopted two patches from Debian to fix a segfault and several
64bit problems (bnc#334176, bnc#347684).
* Mon Jul 02 2007 email@example.com
- Mark /etc/nmh/* as config files (#285015).
* Wed Mar 28 2007 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to version 1.2, which fixes a crash (#230763) and a
performance problem (#230764).
- Fixed several compiler warnings (#232416).
* Fri Mar 23 2007 email@example.com
- add gdbm-devel and ncurses-devel BuildRequires
* Fri Jan 26 2007 firstname.lastname@example.org
- silence a compiler warning
* Wed Jan 25 2006 email@example.com
- converted neededforbuild to BuildRequires
* Mon Oct 03 2005 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to RC4
* Fri Jun 10 2005 email@example.com
- Use RPM_OPT_FLAGS.
* Tue Jul 06 2004 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Install libexec helper binaries in /usr/lib/nmh [#42774]
* Fri Mar 26 2004 email@example.com
- Add postfix to # neededforbuild
* Wed Oct 15 2003 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Don't build as root
* Tue May 13 2003 email@example.com
- Use %defattr
* Tue Feb 11 2003 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Obsoletes and Provides mh -- not conflicts.
* Tue Jan 21 2003 email@example.com
- make it build on ppc64.
* Thu Nov 28 2002 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to 1.1-RC1
- Use BuildRoot
* Tue Sep 17 2002 email@example.com
- removed bogus self-provides