- Fix build error. - Add missig cmark which will not be install with libcmark-devel.
- Update to 1.2.0 * major UI redesign * chage page is now using bubbles * it's now possible to send custom reactions by replying to a comment with /react <message> * now supports opening Matrix URI from the web browser
- Update to 1.1.1 - First launch experience improvements - Allow logins to servers requiring SSO - Display stickers - Allow editing messages - Multimodal mode to open a room into a new window - New chat commands - Better Plasma integration
- Add missing require libqt5-qtquickcontrols again.
- Adjust spec file to conform to the KDE team's guidelines
- Update to 1.0.1 - NeoChat doesn't require a .well-know configuration in the server to work. - Edited messages won’t show up duplicated anymore. - NeoChat now ask for consent to terms and conditions if required instead of displaying nothing. - Users avatar in the room list are now displayed correctly. - Fix image saving - Various graphic glitches have been fixed. - Switch source from invent.kde.org to download.kde.org, because in git is not always the newest tar. - Add language subpackages.
- Add missing require libqt5-qtquickcontrols.
- Change from git version to version 1.0
- Initial package