- Update to neko 2.3.0. * Added socket_set_broadcast function. * Fixed sha1_update. * Fixed 0x7F detection in utf8 functions. * Changed date_get_tz to take an argument (a timestamp), and to return minutes instead of seconds. * Added date_utc_format, date_get_utc_day, and date_get_utc_hours - all variants of existing functions, but using gmtime_r instead of localtime_r.
- Update to neko 2.2.0. * Backward compatible to neko 2.1.0. * Improvements in CMake build options. * Minor fixes related to utf8, https, mysql and sqlite support. * Added `nekotools boot -c` to generate a C file for a .n file. * Full changelog can be viewed at: https://github.com/HaxeFoundation/neko/blob/master/CHANGES - Remove patches already applied in 2.2.0: * patch0000-GC_INCLUDE_DIRS.diff * patch0001-INSTALL_DIR.diff * patch0002-GNUInstallDirs.diff * patch0003-NEKOMODULE_PATH.diff * patch0004-target_include_directories.patch * patch0005-mincoming-stack-boundary.patch * patch0006-INCLUDEDIR.diff * patch0007-CMAKE_INSTALL_LIBDIR.diff * nekovm-boot-c-1.patch * nekovm-boot-c-2.patch * nekovm-xlocale.patch
- Add nekovm-xlocale.patch from upstream.
- Ensure neutrality of description. Replace filler wording and by more concrete characteristics.
- Add patches from upstream for creating strippable binaries. * nekovm-boot-c-1.patch * nekovm-boot-c-2.patch - Make sure Ninja is used since there is problem building in parallel using Make.
- Update to neko 2.1.0. * Remove patches already applied in 2.1.0: * 0001-library-paths.patch * 0002-ndll-paths.patch * 0003-no-apache.patch * 0004-no-mod_tora.patch * 0005-set-soname.patch * 0006-libmysqlclient.patch * 0007-extra-cflags.patch * 0008-jit.patch * Add upstream patches: * patch0000-GC_INCLUDE_DIRS.diff: fix a CMake variable typo. * patch0001-INSTALL_DIR.diff, patch0002-GNUInstallDirs.diff, and patch0003-NEKOMODULE_PATH.diff: fix install paths. * patch0004-target_include_directories.patch: fix CMake target_include_directories shim. * patch0005-mincoming-stack-boundary.patch: use - mincoming-stack-boundary when it is available. * patch0006-INCLUDEDIR.diff: add missing reference to * _INCLUDEDIR in CMake. * patch0007-CMAKE_INSTALL_LIBDIR.diff: make sure CMAKE_INSTALL_LIBDIR is relative.
- Rename package from nekovm to neko.
- License has been changed to MIT since neko 2.0.0. - Include patch of the upstream fix on JIT. - Provide .so.0 for compatibility with Debian. - Put libneko1 and neko-mysql to System/Libraries group. - Spec file clean up. * Added BuildRoot as suggested in openSUSE specfile guidelines. - Remove nekoml.std from _bindir as it is not needed.
- imported package from dmacvicar (version 2.0)